Blinkotrade.com

jmila

Recruit
Hello ,
Be aware of company called, Blinkotrade , its completely scam , before i start investing i searched i could not find any reviews about them.
the minimum depot was $500, so i decided so start with that, before giving a good funds. after a week my account in their website was $7720, without showing any trade, this was the 1st alert for me, and after 7 days , i got email from the company, that my account was STALLED because of huge amount of profit, and i have to add another $1500 to my account. to be able to withdraw my profit, i rejected and i was sure now it scam, my account manager Leo (which was the person to connect me to the company) reached out to me ans said i have no other option and if i dont add funds i wont be bale to withdraw, and my answer was i wont add, and i know there is no profit and its scam. after 2 days , he said if i pay company commission i can withdraw, funny thing the company commission was 20% ($1555), i said ok ill pay that, and i transfer the money from their website, he said noooo, the money need to be send with bitcoin and not my blinkotrade account, it means i had to buy bitcoin and send it to their wallet, to be able to withdraw, so finally i refused everything and block them.
BE AWARE, i think the Leo is the company, because when i deposit money, it was same wallet , and all the numbers in the account are fake, it mean i couldn't pay even the company commission with that :)))
i have all document, chats, video of my account, not sure if i can posted here, Thank you
blinkotrade.com

FPA Forums Team Note: Go ahead and post your evidence in this thread.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hello ,
Be aware of company called, Blinkotrade , its completely scam , before i start investing i searched i could not find any reviews about them.
the minimum depot was $500, so i decided so start with that, before giving a good funds. after a week my account in their website was $7720, without showing any trade, this was the 1st alert for me, and after 7 days , i got email from the company, that my account was STALLED because of huge amount of profit, and i have to add another $1500 to my account. to be able to withdraw my profit, i rejected and i was sure now it scam, my account manager Leo (which was the person to connect me to the company) reached out to me ans said i have no other option and if i dont add funds i wont be bale to withdraw, and my answer was i wont add, and i know there is no profit and its scam. after 2 days , he said if i pay company commission i can withdraw, funny thing the company commission was 20% ($1555), i said ok ill pay that, and i transfer the money from their website, he said noooo, the money need to be send with bitcoin and not my blinkotrade account, it means i had to buy bitcoin and send it to their wallet, to be able to withdraw, so finally i refused everything and block them.
BE AWARE, i think the Leo is the company, because when i deposit money, it was same wallet , and all the numbers in the account are fake, it mean i couldn't pay even the company commission with that :)))
i have all document, chats, video of my account, not sure if i can posted here, Thank you
blinkotrade.com

FPA Forums Team Note: Go ahead and post your evidence in this thread.
You can share your evidence here.