Bloombex Blocked Account (Scam!)

DylanSuth

Private
I registered with Bloombex.com about 4 months ago and made a withdrawal 2-3 months ago. I was told something about the person who referred me committing fraud and hence my account was frozen as if I had something to do with it?!!

They told me to wait until security had checked it... 3 months later they won't even tell me whats wrong just to contact them via email instead. So that's what I did and they wont reply!!

Notes: There is NO BONUS or anything on the account that would legally permit them to not give me my money back! I have read their TOC many times and this is my last resort to at least warn off other investors.

I've tried being patient but that has gotten me nowhere.

How you deposited money?

If you deposited via Credit Card then talk with CC department and ask for charge back.

And What they replied when you sent them invitation about this thread?

I assume you made profit? how much if you will to share?

What was your trading style? new trading or what?

I assume you made profit? how much if you will to share?

What was your trading style? new trading or what?
nope didn't profit i did at one point but then lost it which basically broke me even so i tried withdrawing and BAM... account blocked from withdrawing.

How you deposited money?

If you deposited via Credit Card then talk with CC department and ask for charge back.

And What they replid when you sent them invitation about this thread?

They haven't replied yet, I will contact them on live chat . I can't place a credit card charge back, the card I used was prepaid as it was the first broker I've ever deposited with and didn't know how safe they were. So this way they cant take more from my card because there isn't anything else on it. The only problem is that the prepaid card i used only allows 3 months to place a chargeback...

Dirty scamming scum broker

In that case you should follow FxMaster advice and file a chargeback request

Yeah sadly i can't. I used a prepaid visa to deposit into this site so they wouldnt have my real credit card details but the prepaid card only allows charge backs for up to 3 months and its been 4 :/

I registered with Bloombex.com about 4 months ago and made a withdrawal 2-3 months ago. I was told something about the person who referred me committing fraud and hence my account was frozen as if I had something to do with it?!!

They told me to wait until security had checked it... 3 months later they won't even tell me whats wrong just to contact them via email instead. So that's what I did and they wont reply!!

Notes: There is NO BONUS or anything on the account that would legally permit them to not give me my money back! I have read their TOC many times and this is my last resort to at least warn off other investors.

I've tried being patient but that has gotten me nowhere.

Bloombex is nowhere regulated...........

Back