Bloombex-options.com :Over $4,000 Stranded with Broker

Dear friends,

A couple of days ago, Mr. Moss (a broker from Bloombex Options) had contacted me about my doubts concerning this kind of investment. I'm a completely newbee in this market and have no experience at all on trading. He asked me an inicial deposit of USD$ 500,00; but, after reading all of these cases above I confess that I'm afraid I can loose money. I'm not an investor and had never been so. I'm just an ordinary guy looking for alternatives to increase my montly income. What should I do?

Best regards,
Tom

My best advice: React to all enticements from all binary options brokers the same way you would react to someone with ebola trying to hug you - RUN AWAY!

Hi guys,

I'm recently involved in the situation where Bloombex did almost the same thing.

I'm new to the trading. And the staff were very enthusiastic in getting my money in. And when I requested for a withdrawal, after they sent me the Bonus's terms n conditions and i didnt like the terms, they total ignored me until after I spammed mail to every start who "entertained me", and then one of them replied, telling me I need to sign the Declaration of Deposits and then send them high resolutions of my credit cards and billing address and identification card. (Still no news about how i can withdraw funds)

After i questioned them, doubting their sincerity on fund withdrawal, another staff then attached a withdrawal form together with the same request of pictures of my cards, and identification.

Can i check, Tolulope, did you have to send all these documents in order to get the withdrawal?

Here is the email:

We understand that you would like to make a withdrawal from your trading account.

Bloombex Options is dedicated to ensuring the safety and security of its customers' funds. In accordance with the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations, all investors are required to provide us with the following documents:

Official Identification:

Copy of your current passport, driver's license, or government issued ID card They must be incolour, and show the complete document.

Proof of address:

A utility bill or Bank statement, not older than three months. (Your name, billing date and address must be clearly visible.)

Credit/Debit cards:

If a credit/debit card(s) was used to fund your Bloombex account; please provide acolour copy of the front and back of the card(s)

- Showing only the last 4 digits of your16-digit card number of the front of the card.

- On the back of the card cover the CVV, and ensure that the signature is visible.

Declaration of Deposit:

Please scan and complete the attached document.

Withdrawal Request Form:

Please scan and complete the attached document.

Please send scanned copies or high quality digital photos of the requested documents to: compliance@bloombex-options.com(We recommend placing a colored sheet of paper beneath the document when making the copies, so the borders can be clearly seen.)

To make a withdrawal, these documentsmust be provided.

Dear Members of FPA, can you help advice if there's any loopholes in this?

I just want to get my money back. I havent signed anything yet.

Thank you.

Back