Bloombex-options is a SCAM.

Toupaipai

Private
I am having serious problems with Bloombex Options. I deposited 600 €, and after some weeks I ordered a withdrawal of 1500 €. After couple of weeks waiting for the withdrawal, suddenly they blocked my account with no reason and they told me that my account was being reviewed by the risk department.
Now it has past more than two months and my account continues blocked and I haven't receive the withdrawal I ordered.

I have contacted to them many times, and they always say the same: my account has been blocked (they say the platform provider, Spotoption, is reviewing the account) and they can not do anything, they say I have to wait. But I am already two months waiting!!

This is not serious, playing with the effort and the money of the people. I thought this broker was serious, but they have demostrated to me that they are acting like big big scam.

Don't trade with Bloombex-options, if you lose your money everything is fine, but if you win the trades and earn some money, they will not enable you to withdraw your money.

I agree - and they are not regulated anywhere anyway...

Any company like Bloombex who is related to guys like "Michael SportsMAVIN", or "Julian Sorell", or "Charles Phixer" (Charles Darwin II) must be a scam.
No doubt about that.

If you have deposited your money through credit card so make a chargeback, unless you think they are going to pay you the profits

Last sunday I received a call from Bloombex-options. An account manager was calling me because he wanted that I deposited 1000 € in order to invest in some assets. I explained to him that I had a withdrawal pending for two months and my account blocked, and that I was not going to invest more money until I received the withdrawal, and in that way, I could check that the broker was serious.
The bloombex manager told me that it had been an error and I would receive the withdrawal on tuesday.
Today I'm still waiting the withdrawal to come (on tuesday the money did not arrived), and my account still remains blocked.
I hope to have good news soon, but I am not sure about that...

Please keep this thread up to date. Also, invite the Bloombex guy who called to come here and explain what the reason for the delay is.

If you did deposit via credit card, you should ask the fraud department at your bank what the deadline is for disputing a charge based on failure to provide services (in this case, the service is withdrawals).

Same thing happening to me, I cant even do a chargeback because my card only allows 3 months to do it and its been 4

Please keep this thread up to date. Also, invite the Bloombex guy who called to come here and explain what the reason for the delay is.

I already had sent an email to the 4 email address of bloombex that I knew, inviting them to participate into this thread. Also I contacted to them through their chat and I told them about this thread. The guy from the chat told me that my account continued blocked and he didn't tell me anything else.
I still haven't received the withdrawal.

I already had sent an email to the 4 email address of bloombex that I knew, inviting them to participate into this thread. Also I contacted to them through their chat and I told them about this thread. The guy from the chat told me that my account continued blocked and he didn't tell me anything else.
I still haven't received the withdrawal.

Have you filed a chargeback request?

Have you filed a chargeback request?

I paid through Skrill. Also I prefer to fight for the whole amount I won by trading: 3700 € that still remain in my account.
Probably if I try to chargeback the 300 € I deposited (I deposited 300€ + 300€ and bloombex only gave me back 300€), they will not pay me those 3700€.

Back