Bloombex-options is a SCAM.

Hey there,

I am very sorry, That’s the way you feel.

By experience, most of the withdrawal which are “delayed” are the following reasons:

1. The trader is not sending the appropriate documents requested by our compliance department, to permit a safe identification of the destination and A SECURED transfer of the funds

2. The trader opened long term trades, under that circumstance, requesting a withdrawal is like requesting the cancellation of a contract taken on an option. Although the amount still appears in your wallet, the amount is blocked, as the issue of the long term trade is still unknown.

3. The trader is trying to withdraw the Bonus amount without reaching the trading volume requested by our clear terms and conditions

I hope I cleared that for you.

Withdrawals are allocated to traders on a daily basis, it is sent by wire transfer ( that's why we need to be very careful regarding the identity verification).

I wish to have the pleasure to send you soon your earnings with Bloombex.

Regards
Sandra.l@bloombex-options.com

STOP PLAYING IDIOTS!!! You scammers NEVER PAID ANYBODY no matter what! Bunch of criminals!

I hope FBI will take care of you soon..

Complain to the ISA in Israel against Bloombex and let them know how you feel! Sooner or later there will be an international incident as these companies stealing funds with the approval of the Israeli government not caring will outrage other nations and Israel will pay for this!

this site even removed your thread for being the lying scum you are Michele, you did not help anybody, you only proved yourself and your company to be liars and thieves and I hope they shut your offices down soon!

See even this site could see you were not out to help anybody - http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/1199/bloombex-options-is-a-scam-beware-of-them#latest

You are scum Michele just know that alone.

Last edited:
Complain to the ISA in Israel against Bloombex and let them know how you feel! Sooner or later there will be an international incident as these companies stealing funds with the approval of the Israeli government not caring will outrage other nations and Israel will pay for this!

this site even removed your thread for being the lying scum you are Michele, you did not help anybody, you only proved yourself and your company to be liars and thieves and I hope they shut your offices down soon!

See even this site could see you were not out to help anybody - http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/1199/bloombex-options-is-a-scam-beware-of-them#latest

You are scum Michele just know that alone.
Hi Samantha, could you please say what is ISA in Israel and how to complain to them?

I have had mixed results with it loading. Sometimes it works perfectly and sometimes it returns an error. I have a bad feeling that he binary firms are using DNS poisoning to make it hard to get to.

Keep trying every day or two, or from different internet connections.

ISA = Israel Securities Authority. Here's the contact link:

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

i
I have had mixed results with it loading. Sometimes it works perfectly and sometimes it returns an error. I have a bad feeling that he binary firms are using DNS poisoning to make it hard to get to.

Keep trying every day or two, or from different internet connections.
thanks i was able to access it from US ip address after several tries.

Keep trying. It's very hit or miss, which is why I think DNS poisoning is the most likely cause.

Back