• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem bloombex-options scam

I am having an issue with a company
i have sent to your support team by email a settlement letter since ten days but they did not reply
please ask your support team to reply to my settlment paper sent from my laywer and reply as soon as possible

I am currently getting the "run-around" with Bloombex as I have asked them to give me all money that I have accrued in the account. Did Bloombex end up settling with you?

I am currently getting the "run-around" with Bloombex as I have asked them to give me all money that I have accrued in the account. Did Bloombex end up settling with you?
it will be good if you can open your own thread in scam folder along with full details of your case.

Dear Bloombex Customer,

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with us. Kindly contact me directly at my email Michele.s@bloombex-options with your complaints, and I will be in touch to provide assistance in any way I can. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Michele S - Customer Relations Manager

Dear Bloombex Customer,

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with us. Kindly contact me directly at my email Michele.s@bloombex-options with your complaints, and I will be in touch to provide assistance in any way I can. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Michele S - Customer Relations Manager
Hello Michele, I was waiting for your reply from so long time. There are other threads as well where we need your attention.

Hello Michele, I was waiting for your reply from so long time. There are other threads as well where we need your attention.

Many many threads. This is why Bloombex earned a very well deserved Scam rating.

Can you please send me the links of these threads so I can get to them immediately. Thank you, and I apologize for the inconvenience my absence may have caused. I have been out for personal reasons, and have only returned yesterday.

Michele.S

Can you please send me the links of these threads so I can get to them immediately. Thank you, and I apologize for the inconvenience my absence may have caused. I have been out for personal reasons, and have only returned yesterday.

Michele.S

Click here bloombex options to take care of those threads.

hi
Michele.S

hi micheal

are you serious to solve the problem and erase all bad feedback about your company

where is my money

my account is blocked
i can not log in to my account why you block me
my account balance is 41709 usd

if your company is serious
send me all my balance
and i will delete all my comments ,facebook page twitter tweets....etc
but i think you will not
i will give you one week from today..if my account become refunded with all my balance 41709 usd
thanks

dr atef

Back