• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bloombex- options took all my money

I am having an issue with a company
Well, today is the day I am suppose to be getting money back. Still no Michelle yet and account manager has not responded. I asked if wire has been sent and to provide tracking but no response as usual. Not surprised but it's still early in US. I'll update with any news but not looking good so far.
Account manager responded with saying it happens at midnight. Still no tracking though. We'll see what happens over the weekend. Arghhhhh so ready to be done.

I love how these people can all afford the time and money to go on extended vacations while clients are owed money.

What do you guys know about ARN numbers. The last time a wire supposedly happened I called my bank and said I would try to get them an ARN. My bank didn't even know what that was. Should I be concerned? Trying to get a number for this round of transfers. Hopefully today.

These are all lies I have seen repeated over and over from one broker to another, I think they learn them all from banc de binary the most talked about liars on this board. Yes they go on vacation get fired and you get 20 new account managers :rolleyes:. Until countries get together and put these people from Israel who think stealing money is a business and seems to be supported by their government which is horrible. Then they will keep lying to you looking for new people to steal money from. Very sad a country of thieves is now how I think of Israel. The more people I tell about this they are in shock and everybody says the same thing "Why has nobody done anything about this?" :eek:

These are all lies I have seen repeated over and over from one broker to another, I think they learn them all from banc de binary the most talked about liars on this board. Yes they go on vacation get fired and you get 20 new account managers :rolleyes:. Until countries get together and put these people from Israel who think stealing money is a business and seems to be supported by their government which is horrible. Then they will keep lying to you looking for new people to steal money from. Very sad a country of thieves is now how I think of Israel. The more people I tell about this they are in shock and everybody says the same thing "Why has nobody done anything about this?" :eek:
So arn is bogus number

Back