Bloombex

aarretapani

Recruit
In july 2013 a broker named Jesse Garcia from Bloombex contacted me on my mobile. I dont have a clue where he got my mobilenumber. Probably he picked it up somewhere on a site where i leaved my e-mail and phonenumber. It really doesnt matter anymore. At that time i was looking at the trading business. I was curious. He called me a lot of times and to make a long story short he succeeded. In april 2014 he made me invest 20.000usd. He promised me he could make profit in less than 2 months. Mr Garcia started trading 7 may 2014. In mars 2015 i contacted Bloombex because nothing happened on my account since 2-3 months back. I called them and this John Davis called me back. He said that Jesse Garcia was not working there any more. He had to go back to the states because hes mother got sick. John Davis explained to me that i need to invest additional 30K to have any chance to make any profit. (The deal i had with Jesse Garcia, he said, was not good because Jesse added a bonus and that bonus forced me to do a very big turnover before i could make any profit.) He promised me to help me and i was stupid enough to believe him. I added additional 30k to my account in mars 30 2015. The biggest and most stupid thing i have done. Now they say that i need to do a ”turnover” of 652.000usd befor i can withdraw any money. And they also say that IF i dont add another 50K to my account they cant help me to trade. They got me! I cant lett hem trade for me because i dont trust them. I don want to invest additional 50K because i cant afford to loose another 50K.

The amount on my account today is 86.000usd. But they withdraw a ”inactivity fee” that is 25usd every month so my the amount is slowly descend. What can i do? I would gladly pay 30% of my 86k to someone who can help me to solve this?

First of all go to their live chat and talk with them. Also invite them to this thread and ask them to explain. lets chat with them first and then share the chat here. After that I`ll suggest you to other steps to get your money back.

First of all go to their live chat and talk with them. Also invite them to this thread and ask them to explain. lets chat with them first and then share the chat here. After that I`ll suggest you to other steps to get your money back.

I have been chatting with them on Skype. I have saved all our conversations but the problem is that they are not replaying any more unless i invest at least additional 50K. John Davis says he cant work with accounts under 100K. But they are not offering me any other trader who can help me. I was in contact with the online chat at Bloombex today. They just tells me to contact John Davis.

I have been chatting with them on Skype. I have saved all our conversations but the problem is that they are not replaying any more unless i invest at least additional 50K. John Davis says he cant work with accounts under 100K. But they are not offering me any other trader who can help me. I was in contact with the online chat at Bloombex today. They just tells me to contact John Davis.

Simply tell them that you are not able to invest more money and you want your deposit back. There is not such things called COMPULSORY. Tell John Davis or support that you want your money back. Keep us informed.

In july 2013 a broker named Jesse Garcia from Bloombex contacted me on my mobile. I dont have a clue where he got my mobilenumber. Probably he picked it up somewhere on a site where i leaved my e-mail and phonenumber. It really doesnt matter anymore. At that time i was looking at the trading business. I was curious. He called me a lot of times and to make a long story short he succeeded. In april 2014 he made me invest 20.000usd. He promised me he could make profit in less than 2 months. Mr Garcia started trading 7 may 2014. In mars 2015 i contacted Bloombex because nothing happened on my account since 2-3 months back. I called them and this John Davis called me back. He said that Jesse Garcia was not working there any more. He had to go back to the states because hes mother got sick. John Davis explained to me that i need to invest additional 30K to have any chance to make any profit. (The deal i had with Jesse Garcia, he said, was not good because Jesse added a bonus and that bonus forced me to do a very big turnover before i could make any profit.) He promised me to help me and i was stupid enough to believe him. I added additional 30k to my account in mars 30 2015. The biggest and most stupid thing i have done. Now they say that i need to do a ”turnover” of 652.000usd befor i can withdraw any money. And they also say that IF i dont add another 50K to my account they cant help me to trade. They got me! I cant lett hem trade for me because i dont trust them. I don want to invest additional 50K because i cant afford to loose another 50K.

The amount on my account today is 86.000usd. But they withdraw a ”inactivity fee” that is 25usd every month so my the amount is slowly descend. What can i do? I would gladly pay 30% of my 86k to someone who can help me to solve this?

Hi there,
For us to be able to assist you, we need to know who you are, and your username here doesn't help finding you in our system and investigate your allegations.
Be certain that your complaint is taken very seriously and that an internal inquiry will be open as soon as we will be able to access your data.
Please provide us the e-mail address you signed-up with and your account number, make sure to open a request with the support and compliance team while specifying those details
Please send the requested details to-
Compliance: compliance@bloombex-options.com
Customer Support: support@bloombex-options.com
Sincerely,
Sandra.L

Back