• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Blue Forex Funds aka blueforexfunds.com come up with any rule possible to not pay out

I am having an issue with a company

PABLO A GARCIA

Recruit
Stay away from these scammers! Today 10/20/2022 was the day of my first withdrawal, I traded profitably and within the parameters as far as daily loss and cumulative loss, I traded manually and was watching the trades closely. They suspended my account alleging that the cause is that I didn't put a stop loss and a take profit on every trade! They come up with any rule possible to not pay out. Other scammy activities, they don't have their own MT4 accounts, they send you credentials to log in to some barely known broker's demo account during challenge phases, you can't track the account performance on their website which is totally rudimentary, they don't answer to support emails or chat and if they do it is after several days, they switch you, brokers, during the "live account" phase more unknown brokers but the worst part is that these accounts have different leverage so you can easily make a mistake and blow your account.

Attachments

• BFF Scam email.jpg
    BFF Scam email.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 17
Stay away from these scammers! Today 10/20/2022 was the day of my first withdrawal, I traded profitably and within the parameters as far as daily loss and cumulative loss, I traded manually and was watching the trades closely. They suspended my account alleging that the cause is that I didn't put a stop loss and a take profit on every trade! They come up with any rule possible to not pay out. Other scammy activities, they don't have their own MT4 accounts, they send you credentials to log in to some barely known broker's demo account during challenge phases, you can't track the account performance on their website which is totally rudimentary, they don't answer to support emails or chat and if they do it is after several days, they switch you, brokers, during the "live account" phase more unknown brokers but the worst part is that these accounts have different leverage so you can easily make a mistake and blow your account.
Did you send any response to the email?

Did you send any response to the email?
Yes I did "Be advised that you are acting with dishonesty and you are running a financial scam, I will be placing a credit card chargeback for the account as you did not provide any goods or services, furthermore, I will be reporting your criminal organization to the SEC and the FBI for investigation, committing a financial crime to citizens of the USA is a serious matter and not to be taken lightly"

Yes I did "Be advised that you are acting with dishonesty and you are running a financial scam, I will be placing a credit card chargeback for the account as you did not provide any goods or services, furthermore, I will be reporting your criminal organization to the SEC and the FBI for investigation, committing a financial crime to citizens of the USA is a serious matter and not to be taken lightly"
Is there any reply received after your response?

They are using either a MT white label or grey label, which is why you see a diff shady brokers name in MT. What is the other broker that is listed?

They are using either a MT white label or grey label, which is why you see a diff shady brokers name in MT. What is the other broker that is listed?
Initially, they had me with AlAwal and 2 weeks later they switched me to GHMarket, no explanation was given just an email with new credentials

Initially, they had me with AlAwal and 2 weeks later they switched me to GHMarket, no explanation was given just an email with new credentials
Take screen shots of everything....website, emails, conversations, trades, transfers, etc. If you go to MT on your laptop, you can access an account statement which you should download. Please advise which country you are from so we can advise where to start reporting.

Did you fund using a bank wire or crypto?

Take screen shots of everything....website, emails, conversations, trades, transfers, etc. If you go to MT on your laptop, you can access an account statement which you should download. Please advise which country you are from so we can advise where to start reporting.

Did you fund using a bank wire or crypto?
I used my credit card, already submitted my dispute for goods not received or services not rendered

Back