Blue Trading Margin Call due to System Error Trade

Adlye

Recruit
Hi I am Adlye, I have invested in blue trading since 7th Aug 2018, account number 578258905 starting from Euro 12.5k and slowly increased my capital to Euro 62k, every month the profit from blue trading was 10% and above consistently with very good risk management trade lot. Then on 2nd Oct 2018, I open another account for my wife account number 578259691 with Euro 41,727.77 capital. Have withdraw Euro 23k and Euro 3.5k respectively in Dec 2018 and did received the money in bank.

However, on 22nd Feb 2019, the system suddenly shows negative balance and was being told that due to they use new trading system and resulted in margin call. On the 22nd Feb 2019 that day alone the trading lot size were over the normal risk management lot size (11 lot to 19 lot size compare to normal 3 lot) and resulted total wipe off the capital and profit earned in past few months with losses for all trades entered in that day.

I am not sure if this is a scam PAMM trading system or is it a genuine trading system error. I would think Bluetrading should be responsible for putting up a trading system that they did not tested well and this is their Negligent for allowing their trading system to trade such a large lot size. If they ensure that the system traded within the risk % lot size, there will not be any margin call and total wipe off.

I have uploaded the trading records for both accounts for reference.

Would appreciate if FPA can assist to get back the capital invested.

Attachments

• BlueTrading-Journal 220219 X.pdf
    66.7 KB · Views: 14
  • BlueTrading-Journal CBN 220219 X.pdf
    54.8 KB · Views: 7
If the broker they are using is unregulated and stands by the loss, you have really no way of proving that the loss isn't real.
I've looked at the companies returns and "scam" or not - the return they were doing were 100% guaranteed to not keep up and hit a major DD/margin call eventually. Look at FPA Performance Testing area even, lots of programs like this do well 1-2 years but they always blow up eventually. It's just inevitable if you are looking for enormous returns. Sorry to be blunt!

Hi I am Adlye, I have invested in blue trading since 7th Aug 2018, account number 578258905 starting from Euro 12.5k and slowly increased my capital to Euro 62k, every month the profit from blue trading was 10% and above consistently with very good risk management trade lot. Then on 2nd Oct 2018, I open another account for my wife account number 578259691 with Euro 41,727.77 capital. Have withdraw Euro 23k and Euro 3.5k respectively in Dec 2018 and did received the money in bank.

However, on 22nd Feb 2019, the system suddenly shows negative balance and was being told that due to they use new trading system and resulted in margin call. On the 22nd Feb 2019 that day alone the trading lot size were over the normal risk management lot size (11 lot to 19 lot size compare to normal 3 lot) and resulted total wipe off the capital and profit earned in past few months with losses for all trades entered in that day.

I am not sure if this is a scam PAMM trading system or is it a genuine trading system error. I would think Bluetrading should be responsible for putting up a trading system that they did not tested well and this is their Negligent for allowing their trading system to trade such a large lot size. If they ensure that the system traded within the risk % lot size, there will not be any margin call and total wipe off.

I have uploaded the trading records for both accounts for reference.

Would appreciate if FPA can assist to get back the capital invested.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Hi Sir

Thought they have closed down. Not sure how to find them.
Did you try this?

Blue Trading has suspended trading.

We are very disappointed to announce today that Blue Trading is terminating all trading operations for now. Any deposits received from 24 February 2019 forward will be rejected/refunded and remaining balances must be withdrawn by 15 March 2019. Please do not deposit funds to Onyx Capital! On 21 February, our administrative team discovered an enormous trading loss on some trading accounts. This was due to major trading software malfunction. We have spent the last days auditing accounts with Onyx Capital and they are unable to “reverse” any of these transactions caused by the lot allocation error. The client viewer platform software we rent (MIRROR WebTrader) has also been updated now to reflect final balances. It would obviously be impossible to recover funds trading from while still paying our 3rd party traders and maintaining our monthly financial obligations to keep operating. Onyx Capital has advised us that any remaining client balances are available for withdrawal until 15 March 2019. After that date, Blue Trading’s segregated trading accounts will be closed indefinitely. We sincerely apologize for this very disappointing event and wish we could continue operating but it is not possible at this time. To follow our traders available on other platforms, please visit the individual trading system link to participate in these programs available independently from Blue Trading as well.

Did you try this?

Blue Trading has suspended trading.

We are very disappointed to announce today that Blue Trading is terminating all trading operations for now. Any deposits received from 24 February 2019 forward will be rejected/refunded and remaining balances must be withdrawn by 15 March 2019. Please do not deposit funds to Onyx Capital! On 21 February, our administrative team discovered an enormous trading loss on some trading accounts. This was due to major trading software malfunction. We have spent the last days auditing accounts with Onyx Capital and they are unable to “reverse” any of these transactions caused by the lot allocation error. The client viewer platform software we rent (MIRROR WebTrader) has also been updated now to reflect final balances. It would obviously be impossible to recover funds trading from while still paying our 3rd party traders and maintaining our monthly financial obligations to keep operating. Onyx Capital has advised us that any remaining client balances are available for withdrawal until 15 March 2019. After that date, Blue Trading’s segregated trading accounts will be closed indefinitely. We sincerely apologize for this very disappointing event and wish we could continue operating but it is not possible at this time. To follow our traders available on other platforms, please visit the individual trading system link to participate in these programs available independently from Blue Trading as well.
My deposit was before 24th Feb 2019.........

Back