• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Blueberry Markets are Market Makers (they are EightCAP in disguise)

I am having an issue with a company
hi Pheniox, I've also written a 1-star review on trustpilot a few days earlier and I'm happy to see that other people are aware of their tactics, especially the way the team lies about not being a market maker though it is clearly stated in their legal documents (you can see the screenshot in my review)

one thing I've forgotten to mention and that you did mention is that they really push new clients to write a good review based only on the little experience they have with the broker. 90% of 5-star reviews consist of 2 or 3 lines about how nice the support team is aaaaand... that's it. nothing about their spreads, their fees, their transparency, their products, the speed of withdrawals, their reliability, the responsiveness of their trading platform and so on. curiously the only reviews that are long and detailed are the bad ones

Blueberry has been recommended to me last month but many things like a scam alert someone else posted here at the same time convinced me not to finish my application with them, I've decided today to finish it and see for myself if this broker is really a scam or not, as I am looking for a reliable offshore broker but haven't found one yet (by the way if you know a good one that is available for europeans then I'm all ears, or you can send me a private message if it is forbidden to mention it on this thread)

cheers

Hi Mickael,

thank you for your post and you are absolutely correct; they bombard you with emails to leave reviews within days of you joining them and they make it feel like you’re obliged to do so (by saying oh we are really happy you’ve joined us and we have complimentary upgraded your account to lower spread level or something similar). Like you said; that is it! They have a strong team of customer service representatives to ensure their look from the outset seems good (slick website, good reviews etc…but none of the reviews is to do with what really matters to the seasoned traders).

Best of luck with them if you’re going to try them (rest assured in the first couple of months they will be good; but as soon as you start making profit (good profit) then you will be on their list for shakedown.

I am currently using a good broker and have already withdrawn my capital and profit and have remaining profit in their account and so far no gimmicks (I will PM you their name).

thanks
Pheniox

for those who are curious to know what I am talking about when I say that Blueberry is a market maker when it claims the opposite, here is a screenshot where we see on the left what their legal documents say on their site, and on the right what the team says to its clients or potential clients

1.png

maybe I don't understand all the legal jargon around these terms, nevertheless one has the right to be suspicious of when he reads this

Thanks Mickael.

Once again you’re absolutely right and it is plain for everyone to see; blueberry markets are market makers and they make money directly by trading against you and because majority of retail traders lose money; blueberry markets make money at the back of these losses. They only start playing games when traders start making serious profit and hence make a dent into their profits and bottom line. Majority of new traders will not experience any malfunctioning as by default new traders are more prone to losses and hence Blueberry Markets can just sit there and wait for the money to roll in.

thanks again for the attached direct proof of their non-ECN operations.

Pheniox

Could you share what tool you used to check the spread history, please!

This image attached is from your previous post.

1624710526203.png

Could you share what tool you used to check the spread history, please!

This image attached is from your previous post.

View attachment 66398
Hi Trader09,

Yes, sure. I used OANDA historical spread tool. It’s on the following link (the above was taken when I was doing my investigation at the time) when this nonsense with Bluebermarkets occurred.

Thanks
Pheniox

Hi Trader09,

My bank (Emirates NBD) case manager informed me of the outcome over the phone and I have received the below automated email from the bank informing me of a successful chargeback. Unfortunately I did not get all my money back; as there was an error with the transaction numbers.

The chargeback process was a long winded process and took over 90 days for any resolution…however, it was very powerful in ensuring these scammers are held accountable

thanks
Pheniox

View attachment 66361
It`s still a partial good news, I hope that Rep come and take care of the issue here too :)

It`s still a partial good news, I hope that Rep come and take care of the issue here too :)
Yes, certainly FXMaster

Although it was a very long process and ideally we shouldn’t have to resort to the banks to deal with brokers. They should be honest and provide a level playing fields for traders (I.e not skew the game in their favour).

thanks and let’s see what Blueberry Markets come back with.

Back