• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Blueberry Markets are Market Makers (they are EightCAP in disguise)

I am having an issue with a company
Hi All,

This is a warning against Blueberry Markets and the "ECN" scam they are running. I have left a review previously and just recently was quoted by a fellow trader complaining about Blueberry Markets and it reminded me of this case I had with them. I managed to get some of the money back through my bank (as they agreed that there was manipulation and mis-selling on Blueberry Markets side), however, I have decided to start this thread to ensure people are aware of their tactics.
Thank you for informing about such malevolent companies that deceive people.

They are an absolute fraud they decreased my account leverage while I was trading so that the margin can close my positions

Hi Triggal,

Thank you for your support. This leverage trick is one of their favourite tactics. It’s literally a kill switch that @Blueberry_Markets uses to liquidate your account instantly. They know what they are doing and that’s how they make their money…

I suggest you start another thread with your particular issue so more people become aware of this shady broker (again AKA @Eightcap Support ).

thanks
Pheniox

Thank you for informing about such malevolent companies that deceive people.
Hi Zahra,

Thank you for your support and you’re more than welcome. I am certain there are hundreds of people out there who have been scammed by @Blueberry_Markets but they just dust it off and think it’s their mistake when it is not…these guys whole business model relies on playing games in order to take traders money.

thanks
Pheniox

you should post your own scam alert and invite the Blueberry team to it so everyone can see why they did that

anyway it's not the first time I see someone whose leverage is decreased without his consent with other (famous) brokers. 99% of the time when a broker does that it is to avoid at all cost because it means it is a b-book broker which intently messes up with your trading so it can take your losses

imo you should withdraw your funds asap and settle your case here on FPA with the Blueberry team
Exactly that Michael. I was telling Triggal to start his thread to ensure more and more are aware of the different tactics and day light robbery that Blueberry Markets do and shamelessly while carrying the EightCAP flag.

thanks
Pheniox

Hi Zahra,

Thank you for your support and you’re more than welcome. I am certain there are hundreds of people out there who have been scammed by @Blueberry_Markets but they just dust it off and think it’s their mistake when it is not…these guys whole business model relies on playing games in order to take traders money.

thanks
Pheniox
Thanks for the support. I think the more information there is about such companies, the fewer people will fall for deception.

Thanks for the support. I think the more information there is about such companies, the fewer people will fall for deception.
Certainly Zahra, we need more people to share their experiences with this shady broker…so they can either stop their tactics or collapse as a business entity (your choice @Blueberry_Markets and your platform engine @Eightcap Support ).

I will invite the company again to this thread to see what nonsense they will come up with :D

thanks
Pheniox

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jul 23, 2021 at 9:59 AM

Is there any help/information you guys need from my side?

Hi FxMatser,

Thank you so much for your support and the support you give to literally hundreds of forum users on a daily basis.

The issue here is that @Blueberry_Markets are hiding behind the shadows and do not want to engage back into this thread. This is fine, as their silence confirms their shady tactics and will ensure this thread remains open for all to see.

There is so much that have already been disclosed by a fellow trader and I will hold the flag and shine a light on this thread for all to see.

Thanks
Pheniox

Hi FxMatser,

Thank you so much for your support and the support you give to literally hundreds of forum users on a daily basis.

The issue here is that @Blueberry_Markets are hiding behind the shadows and do not want to engage back into this thread. This is fine, as their silence confirms their shady tactics and will ensure this thread remains open for all to see.

There is so much that have already been disclosed by a fellow trader and I will hold the flag and shine a light on this thread for all to see.

Thanks
Pheniox
Let's wait Until Monday and then I`ll ask @FPA Forums Team to invite a company here.

Back