• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Blueberry Markets are Market Makers (they are EightCAP in disguise)

I am having an issue with a company
View attachment 68640

Now the issue with this chart it does not show the pricing only the spreads, so it is an unfair presentation.
Also I think Oanda is a Dealing Desk broker (True market marker), so their set their own pricing. They might have tighened their spreads but it would mean cost of trading with them be higher to cover the tight spreads. That is the real difference, ECN(Non dealing desk broker) They just get their spreads from their LPs, so the cost of trading is cheaper compared to Deal desk brokers, advantage of dealing desk brokers they can offer tighter spreads during roll over for example because they control the prices but you be paying a premium.

3. I can say you are over leveraged because you got stoppd out with only 5 trades, 3 profitable trades (Sell trades) got closed by Margin stop out samtime as the 2 GBPJPY (Sell) orders, as shown on your own screenshot.
Based on your screenshot even with 3 profitable trades and you got stopped (to free up margin) by 2 trades going against you meant that the volume size of 2.0 (1 trade alone) is too much of a risk factor to the size of your account. Now also you lost $2900 usd or aud not sure, just on the 2 lots it self that would of been approx $700 USD, just based on that info your trades are 20% to 30% of your free margin at the time. You were over confident with the 3 sell trades going your way and believed the 2 buys, lets not even talk about the other GBPJPY sell order that also got stopped out which you did not show, but regardless that 1 trade alone was too much for your account balance. (FYI, I learnt this the hard way my self years ago, it is a hard lesson but I did not blame anyone but my self)

4. If you think you can fund your account within 3 minutes? I highly doubt that, based on you screenshot you marked it at 00:04 (4 minutes into new trading day), market opens at 00:01. Even if the margin call email was sent to you at 00:01, even if you get the email instantly you will have hard time to log into your account put in your card details and fund the appropriate amount in less than 3 mintues. Let's not say sometimes emails there is a delay in receving emails, usually 10 seconds, then 10 more seconds atleast for you to read the email to understand the situation. So no, I do not think you have enough time to fund.
Now about the margin call emails, I have explained to you why it may not have sent. As I explained because the market moved against you so quickly, you were margin stopped out so quickly it by pass that email. Unfortately that is how the Metaquote MT4 is designed by default, some brokers may have their own system. Now 1 reason why AFCA ruled against you (even when margin call email was not sent) is because 1. They are not obligated to, 2. All brokers have a clause in their Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), and it all states it is communicated via platform (That means when its margin called MT4 will display it in red on screen that you are margin called) and that it is your responsiblity to monitor your trades. Here is a screenshot of Blue berry market's PDF I found:
View attachment 68641
Here is one from IC Markets
View attachment 68642

5. I am not even going to brothered to reply to that, you are just accusing mindlessly without proper evidence, and not accepting your losses.

6. Without digging into what Blueberry agreement with 8Cap I cannot say if they are using 8cap platforms or not. I am not attacking you, I am giving you information on how licensing works but you are blindly accusing and that is your problem, refusing to learn.
Blueberry can pay 8Cap a fee to borrow their license so they can open their own brokerage, because ASFL is required.
Blueberry market can then either use their platforms or whitelabel it and use their own liquidty providers.
It amazes me that people here autmatically just think brokers are fraud just because they pay a fee to use other companies with ASFL.
But the main point is, why does it matter? You were stopped by legitamate spreads and pricing. Even AFCA ruled against you. Are you accusing ASIC and AFCA a tier 1 regualtor in the world is corrupt?
You posting article of police raiding 8Cap office, how do you think that happen? It's through AFCA and ASIC investigation, and now you say they are corrupt just because they ruled against you? What a hyporcite.

Lastly, as I mentioned to you at the very start. I came across this post by accident, as I was investigating why is blueberry markets have such high FPA reviews which is irregular. But I also like to educate people, and you seemed like need some education.
I never said I was a professional trader, I am an experienced one.
And if say you do 2000 trade a piece ? (Is that dollar value per trade?) and see what numbers you are playing with? Well if that is the case you are definately over leveraged per trade when you were stopped out at $2900 USD loss (That really made me laugh).
You can bull$hit to other new traders about your experience and your complaints, but someone with some experience you just look like a fool. And 100% a sore loser based on these posts and your mindless false evidence posting.

Please enlighten me further, I would like to educate you more. But I really hope you learnt your mistake.
I really hope all those who are reading this post can understand the situation too.

Anyways peace out! :)

Again, I really have no time to read through all this assumption nonsense. You keep on saying that my trades were overledergaed but you have no proof of any of this and all the stuff you spouted out are merely assumptions. You say I couldn’t have funded my account within 3 minutes; I can fund my account within 30 seconds and can easily put 20-50K a drop. However, what your scam broker @Blueberry_Markets did was they did manipulate the spread with off the charts (and no other broker had such spreads) to kill my trade and not send any notification to me and that is clear for anyone to see. They wanted to get paid and for them to get paid they needed to suck the life out of my account.

Again, you go deep into what the terms and conditions of your scam broker @Blueberry_Markets have in their T&Cs and how they have put all these claws to protect their deceptive behaviours; this doesn’t show they are innocent; matter of fact it shows the opposite - it shows they know how to cover their back and get away with stealing money.

Finally, well finally for this response to one of your essays; why are you so angry and invested in this? I mean, I am the one who lost the money and I am not that angry but you seem to be…

thanks
Pheniox

@Glastonburyk That is actually a terrible reference. Should have been the other way around.
MT4 is the engine (The platform) 8cap is the shell, (License to use it).
But what would I know, I am only using logic here.

@Pheniox123 I woke up just then hoping to see some fantastic rebuttal from you, but I was disappointed with some 'HaHa' emojis.
That just showed you have no argument with what I have said, either most or if not all is correct.

But just for A KICKER (Like what you like to say), I took the liberty to take a screenshot of a Live account with Fusion markets on GBPJPY. 00:47 server time (which is 46 minutes into the market opening because FX market usually opens at 00:01). Please see the screenshot of a 4H chart

Notice that the red line (ASK price) is at 152.295 ? and the grey line (BID price) is at 152.095. So use your brain now, that is a 20 pip spread correct? 152.295 - 152.095 = 0.200 = 200 points = 20 pips.
That is the spread 46 minutes after the market opens, now imagine just 2 or 3 minutes when the market opens! The spreads would have been wider! There is every chance it hit 30 pips at the very start when there is minimal liqduity.
View attachment 68648

Are you saying as long as brokers have a 30 pip spreads they are scammer? Come on buddy, remove that screw from your head.

And I hope everyone who read this will learn too, because clearly evidently and ruled against by AFCA Phenoix123 was wrong and he can not accept the losses and start to use forum to make him self feel good and give brokers a bad name from his own terrible understanding on the markets. And I am just buffled by all those who praise him for his investigation? All he did was a google research on the ASFL and 8cap asic related, anyone can do that.

Please learn from your mistake pheonix, don't over leverage your self and then blame the broker when your account busted when trade move against you.

Peace out :)
@Glastonburyk can say what ever he wants and you @Bluefish have no right to come on my thread and tell him or any other member otherwise. So bluefish stay in your lane; you want to be a troll then you do that but make me the focus of your nonsense and not anyone else.

Again, I give you precise information and you give me nonsense. The spread graph I have shown shows the exact date and time of when your scam broker @Blueberry_Markets alleged the spreads occurred and what I have showed is the exact time of the maximum spreads. What you are showing us now is a spread of a different date and different time ; this is like saying in 2005 the GBP/JPY was x y z ; which is irrelevant to the time of when the trade took place.

thanks
Pheniox

Last edited:
Oh btw, I have used them myself, I busted my account there for $3000 a few years back. I signed up because of the good reviews and I want to check them out. (I did not blame them, my EA did not work as expected)

Their spreads are alright, not the best.
They do not have a huge range of products to trade with.
Their customer service I say is one of the google ones.
They are not the cheapest.
I give them about 7/10 if you want to trade purely FX.

Finally, I got to the end of your flooding of responses on my thread. Let’s hope you don’t come back with another flurry of nonsense (if you do; you are welcome to do so but please keep it in one post rather than 5 posts).

This post of yours actually made me laugh; so you had a losing EA and blew your account and yet you are on here educating me about over leveraging and this and that. I mean now maybe I get it; you want to make my situation matches your failed attempt and to make you feel good you want to paint me in the same brush as your EA…well, I still don’t get the flurry of posts and efforts you’re putting to this but hey ho keep them coming.

By the way, your scam broker @Blueberry_Markets main stream of money making is targeted at traders of your level; as they take the small loss they had and go away but when it comes to big money trade like mines; this hurts them a lot; as they can’t keep on paying out and hence have to take me out with spread spikes that don’t exist anywhere.

thanks
Pheniox

it seems that you do not know anything about forex
Sell orders close at Ask price
in the pictures you attached in first post it is clear that your orders closed at rollover time
for your information on all brokers with variable spreads , at this time the spreads get wide and you see BID price on chart so when your order is Sell and it close at this time , you see that the orders closed at a price that you can not see it on chart

as I checked your case there were nothing wrong with your account or orders
stop complaining and start reading and learning

Hi there,

Thanks for your input.

I do know about Forex and know the difference; but what I am saying here and shown on my evidences is that even with the ASK PRICE; the alleged spreads are unseen anywhere (even with the rollover usual spike; their spike is at least double the usual spike seen anywhere).

Also, their suspicious association with EightCAP shows that this happens all the time on their/EightCAP trading. They do this day and day out with high value trades.

thanks anyhow,
Pheniox

Just adding my two cents here to this whole conversation, complaint and etc etc etc.
As an experienced trader and with a good foundation knowledge of how CFD brokers works, I want to add to this conversation here so everybody here can understand, even blueberry market reps.
* Note I am not on any one side but I will give you facts and the rest of you can judge it your self.
I only stumbled on this page because I was investigating why Blueberry Markets have so many positive reviews.
After reading the first page and the last page I had a giggle and wanted to reply you, the trades, the supposed stop hunt, why you did not get margin call email, and 8 cap stuff.
1. Your sell order was stopped because your trades were caught by the spreads, that is obvious.
A sell order must be triggered by the ASK price which is not shown in MT4 charts, MT4 only shows Bid price (134.356) The ASK price may be at 134.656 I do not know, but there is every possibility.
2. Why possible? Your trades were stopped at market open at 00.04.00 so 3 mins aftermarket open
So there could be gapping, New York to New Zealand rollover the period, the spreads can widen even for Majors. 20 pips are not rare, you should ask for Tick Data from Blueberry instead of writing something that any experienced trader would know you are not experienced. And stop using a 1M chart to show your reasoning, if you use a 1H chart the movement is not much.
3. You over leveraged your account gambling that trades will go your way, you can tell simply because you were stopped out and it looked like every after 2 other trades were closed from margin stop you still didn't have enough capital in your account to hold the 2 lot positions on GBPJPY. Do you know gapping can occur even on a weekday not only after weekends? JPY is volatile very sensitive to fundamentals.
4. Why you did not receive Margin Call email? Firstly, it would be of no use, you were stopped out within 3 minutes of markets open, you would not have time to fund your account or do anything. But the reason why you did not receive the margin call email, because the market moved too fast to trigger Margin Stop out therefore Margin Call email was not sent. Most MT4 is designed this way, not just BlueBerry Market, all MT4 platform is designed this way, you most likely will not receive the Margin call email by that design. Most likely Blueberry markets will have in their terms and conditions for you to monitor your own trades as Margin Call emails are not guaranteed. But on this occasion, your trades had put you in such a bad position within a minutes market jumped on ASK price you got stopped almost instantly most likely.
5. As for if blueberry markets is a market maker? 100% in theory, because you can not get an ECN license in Australia for CFD brokers, only a Market Maker license. They should not advertise ECN because true ECN is like a stockbroker, they use liquidity providers, such as Citadel (Market Maker). They should only advertise STP, but they write it as ECN/STP because the word ECN is so popular. Whats STP? Basically when you sell they hedge your trades against another customer who is buying in the pool of clients. And if you are bad trader possibly they also hedge against you. They may have a risk team that does that to make extra profit depends on how much of a bad trader you are.
6. They are renting 8 cap license, it does not mean they are using 8 cap liquidity providers, products and services. I have not researched them enough to make a judgment.
All I can say is they are renting the license because an ASFL is hard to come by. They might be using all 8 cap stuff or not, keep in mind, also by your chart of comparing spreads and markets. Most liquidity providers are very similar to stay competitive.
So inclusion, yes Blueberry markets is market maker, in fact all ECN advertised brokers IC Markets, Axitrader, etc they are all Market Maker brokers because they use a liquidity provider and they are market makers.
But you say they stop hunt? No, they did not, you are just a bad trader and a sore loser and does not want to accept losses and forget the fundamentals of how Bid and Ask pricing works and how MT4 works. (Sorry to be harsh but that is what I see here)
Lastly, yes you can manipulate trades on MT4 via a plugin, but that would affect all trades on the same server, and to be honest, if a broker wants to ruin their reputation over your $2000 then they are stupid.
Feel free to leave me feedback if you think I am wrong and I be happy to reply.

Thanks for the good laugh, I see this alot.
Let's help others on this forum. There is no need to call people losers!

@Pheniox123

If you are not accusing me of being blueberry markets then why do you keep referring to "Your Scam broker" and the tag blueberry market?

1. You are just taking a swipe at a similar name? you are accusing me, that is clearly how you try to bring others to agree with you, making false sense evidence, all fabrics of imagination.

2. No, you will not be able to fund your account in 30 seconds, me giving you that 3 mins were just testing your response, which you failed. Because you would have to be staring at your account right at that mini seconds when the chart moved against you. Your screenshot already showed it you are 40 mins late to view your trades or else alive or closer to time screenshot would have been taken as part of your evidence.
And you would have been logged in to your broker funding site, with your card numbers entered and the banks not going to block you from that funding (most banks gets suspicious over large funding) But what is most likely why is because it was a huge gaping, you would have been stopped out instantly.

3. Funny you give me crap for writing long educational pieces to you, yet you do the same back with more false accusations and say you do not have the time or evidence to do so, hypocrite again. I like to write descriptive pieces to provide my knowledge and understanding on matters that I know. I like to explain it clear instead of just writing crap in 4 posts without real evidence or knowledge to back it up.

4. I will not explain again that they did not manipulate their price as evidence provided to AFCA already is proof that you are wrong and there are strict policies with AFCA from false reporting on such matters, they do checks constantly and explain to me why would a broker risk their ASFL license over your $2000? Logic non-existent.

5. I sent you the T&Cs so you understand, every broker that is regulated has the same, go look at any PDS for any regulated brokers they all have it. They did not steal your money! Blueberry market is an ECN/STP broker, which means most likely your trades were hedged against other traders' positions, so they made money, not the broker. And if they did make money by hedging against you on the side that would mean you are a horrid trader, and your successful trades outweigh your winners.

6. I am writing educational pieces to debunk you, I am invested in this because you are giving false information to new traders and blindly accusing brokers. Other traders on this site should not be reading your misleading rage talk, I dislike unknowledgeable traders giving false information to others, that is not right, and the problem in this world is that there are too many people like you which taints the CFD markets.

7. The live chart I showed you was an example that spreads can read 30 pips, it has nothing to do with your trade being stopped out, and yes I am fully aware it has nothing to with your trades and you kept ignoring my comment that all brokers have different spreads and you are comparing a true market maker broker and a non-dealing desk broker.
Show us more examples of huge spreads difference then?

8. My EA post was to show no favoritism with blueberry market but I take my losses with no malice, yet you are too angered by my post to read beyond that.

9. You make me laugh, you know that STP brokers don't care about big or small traders right? As their trades are hedged against other traders.
And please stop trying to talk yourself up as a big trader, please you were stopped out on $2900. So your balance was between 3000 to 4000 depends on the margin stop out level of blueberry markets. And if we were to based on a 2 lots trade which is approx $350 usd, and if you are a responsible trader that risks 2% per trade your balance max would be at $17500. Because you were stopped out so you are nowhere near a responsible trader, so $4000 ~ $5000 max.
Do you dare to show us your statement? Feel free to cover up your account number or name. Just leave the trade IDs, and I can tell if you are full of crap.

10. And perfect example, someone with experience read your complaint and knew straight away gave you the same response as I but much shortened, you still give the same argument back with no evidence apart from 'oh I read elsewhere they do this'
And you showed no evidence! You pulled some bs chart from Oanda on a daily chart not minute chart, go pull one from a non dealing desk broker.
And their association with 8Cap is no where hidden! It says on their website! Are you out of your mind? Did you not read what I wrote why they borrowed their ASFL and they can use other liquiity providers? They are not bound by 8cap back end.
1631402206614.png

@The Punisher I am not calling him a loser, I tried to educate him but he is one of those who is so blinded by his own beliefs will never learn. I have debunked every arguement he wrote yet he still not take it as a grain of sand. Still saying the same thing over and over again.
And I did not call him a "loser" I called him a sore loser, there is a difference. And I can not help it if he cant learn, and you know I am right on the whole situation here, and new trader should not learn from him.

Anyways I sincerely hope you learn if not let god help you cause no one else can.

Happy trading :)

And what do you know, think I kinda figured it out this whole situation

@Pheniox123 Your post on EA

So basically you are using a martingale EA with XM, and working well. But yes I noticed quite huge drawdowns (Almost stopped out few times), that is basically what Martingale EA is known for and placing more trades.
Your EA placed small trades small at the start prob 0.2 lots and slowly increase size to 2 lots as trades going against you. That is why your 2 other GBPJPY profitable trades closed out from margin stop out did not help you because the trade sizes are so small

You put the same EA with Blueberry markets but have misjudged the risk management, and the account did not have enough equality to hold the positions.

Well done, well-done buddy.

@Pheniox123

If you are not accusing me of being blueberry markets then why do you keep referring to "Your Scam broker" and the tag blueberry market?

1. You are just taking a swipe at a similar name? you are accusing me, that is clearly how you try to bring others to agree with you, making false sense evidence, all fabrics of imagination.

2. No, you will not be able to fund your account in 30 seconds, me giving you that 3 mins were just testing your response, which you failed. Because you would have to be staring at your account right at that mini seconds when the chart moved against you. Your screenshot already showed it you are 40 mins late to view your trades or else alive or closer to time screenshot would have been taken as part of your evidence.
And you would have been logged in to your broker funding site, with your card numbers entered and the banks not going to block you from that funding (most banks gets suspicious over large funding) But what is most likely why is because it was a huge gaping, you would have been stopped out instantly.

3. Funny you give me crap for writing long educational pieces to you, yet you do the same back with more false accusations and say you do not have the time or evidence to do so, hypocrite again. I like to write descriptive pieces to provide my knowledge and understanding on matters that I know. I like to explain it clear instead of just writing crap in 4 posts without real evidence or knowledge to back it up.

4. I will not explain again that they did not manipulate their price as evidence provided to AFCA already is proof that you are wrong and there are strict policies with AFCA from false reporting on such matters, they do checks constantly and explain to me why would a broker risk their ASFL license over your $2000? Logic non-existent.

5. I sent you the T&Cs so you understand, every broker that is regulated has the same, go look at any PDS for any regulated brokers they all have it. They did not steal your money! Blueberry market is an ECN/STP broker, which means most likely your trades were hedged against other traders' positions, so they made money, not the broker. And if they did make money by hedging against you on the side that would mean you are a horrid trader, and your successful trades outweigh your winners.

6. I am writing educational pieces to debunk you, I am invested in this because you are giving false information to new traders and blindly accusing brokers. Other traders on this site should not be reading your misleading rage talk, I dislike unknowledgeable traders giving false information to others, that is not right, and the problem in this world is that there are too many people like you which taints the CFD markets.

7. The live chart I showed you was an example that spreads can read 30 pips, it has nothing to do with your trade being stopped out, and yes I am fully aware it has nothing to with your trades and you kept ignoring my comment that all brokers have different spreads and you are comparing a true market maker broker and a non-dealing desk broker.
Show us more examples of huge spreads difference then?

8. My EA post was to show no favoritism with blueberry market but I take my losses with no malice, yet you are too angered by my post to read beyond that.

9. You make me laugh, you know that STP brokers don't care about big or small traders right? As their trades are hedged against other traders.
And please stop trying to talk yourself up as a big trader, please you were stopped out on $2900. So your balance was between 3000 to 4000 depends on the margin stop out level of blueberry markets. And if we were to based on a 2 lots trade which is approx $350 usd, and if you are a responsible trader that risks 2% per trade your balance max would be at $17500. Because you were stopped out so you are nowhere near a responsible trader, so $4000 ~ $5000 max.
Do you dare to show us your statement? Feel free to cover up your account number or name. Just leave the trade IDs, and I can tell if you are full of crap.

10. And perfect example, someone with experience read your complaint and knew straight away gave you the same response as I but much shortened, you still give the same argument back with no evidence apart from 'oh I read elsewhere they do this'
And you showed no evidence! You pulled some bs chart from Oanda on a daily chart not minute chart, go pull one from a non dealing desk broker.
And their association with 8Cap is no where hidden! It says on their website! Are you out of your mind? Did you not read what I wrote why they borrowed their ASFL and they can use other liquiity providers? They are not bound by 8cap back end.
View attachment 68853

@The Punisher I am not calling him a loser, I tried to educate him but he is one of those who is so blinded by his own beliefs will never learn. I have debunked every arguement he wrote yet he still not take it as a grain of sand. Still saying the same thing over and over again.
And I did not call him a "loser" I called him a sore loser, there is a difference. And I can not help it if he cant learn, and you know I am right on the whole situation here, and new trader should not learn from him.

Anyways I sincerely hope you learn if not let god help you cause no one else can.

Happy trading :)
Thanks for your post. Why are you targeting Phoenix123 and only specifically replying to Blueberry Market Threads or calling out Phoenix123 in other threads? Instead of focusing on Blueberry Markets, why not help other posters on FPA with your Forex knowledge? Did you stumble onto FPA accidentally and by luck only pick the Blueberry Markets thread? Seems more than coincidence that almost all your posts are in the Blueberry Markets thread and in response to Phoenix123 only.

Take a look at the amount of scams reported everyday on FPA and channel your forex knowledge to the many victims who need assistance. Your knowledge could benefit a lot of people looking for help.

@The Punisher Point me the direction I am happy to do so.
And as I have mentioned right at the beginning I was doing research on why Blueberry has such high ratings on FPA hence stumbled upon this trend. And I found Pheonix response is justified as he provided evidence that Blueberry rewards you for positive responses.
Yes I found phoenix post is absolutely unjustified and want him to change his views on this matter and not let others learn from his false understanding on this matter.
Anyhow it would appear my posts have been flagged by the forums mods for reviews before any posting. Lets see the reasons behind it and when it be posted.

Back