• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Blueberry Markets are Market Makers (they are EightCAP in disguise)

I am having an issue with a company
Maybe you can complain to the DFSA.

I recently contacted Blueberry Markets to ask if I can open an account as a Canadian resident and they said that I can. They should have told me that I can't if Blueberry Markets is not registered and regulated in Canada. They explained to me that I will be registered offshore, but that is also sketchy. Vantage FX also registered Canadian residents offshore and they got in big trouble.

Hi Cash Money Man,

Thanks a lot for your support and advice.

I fully agree with you that when you sign up to these scammers @Blueberry_Markets they will take you with open arms regardless of which side of the planets you’re in - which is wrong; they should be transparent as which jurisdiction their license to operate covers.

I have taken your advice and have made a formal complaint to the DFSA; so they will soon be in contact with those @Blueberry_Markets scammers for them to answer. The funny thing is that I think they are trying to establish an entity here (Dubai) in order to operate or have an address here. I will ensure that their tactics are known to the authorities here so these @Blueberry_Markets scammers stop their ways.

Thanks again
Pheniox

I have been monitoring spreads for some time now from the major brokers and Blueberry Markets via the MyFXBook spread which draws data from clients MT4 platform to show current spreads and for the life of me, I am struggling to see how they are scammers. The spreads are in line with most other brokers and I find it hard to believe that Blueberry Markets would risk there ASIC licence by widening the spreads.

I will screenshot Blueberry Markets spreads on MyFXBook website along with a few other Forex brokers..

The underwriter is EightCap and Blueberry Markets does not hide the fact that this is the case. This has been highlighted in this thread. I have spoken to numerous people on their thoughts on Blueberry Markets and I have only heard positive feedback. I have accounts with Pepperstone, EightCap, Blueberry Markets, ICMarkets, Global Prime and GoMarkets which all of them seem fairly tight spreads throughout the main trading hours but between 5PM - 6PM ET the spreads widen considerably which is understandable as the US liquidity provides are winding up there positions for the next trading day.

I have been monitoring spreads for some time now from the major brokers and Blueberry Markets via the MyFXBook spread which draws data from clients MT4 platform to show current spreads and for the life of me, I am struggling to see how they are scammers. The spreads are in line with most other brokers and I find it hard to believe that Blueberry Markets would risk there ASIC licence by widening the spreads.

I will screenshot Blueberry Markets spreads on MyFXBook website along with a few other Forex brokers..

The underwriter is EightCap and Blueberry Markets does not hide the fact that this is the case. This has been highlighted in this thread. I have spoken to numerous people on their thoughts on Blueberry Markets and I have only heard positive feedback. I have accounts with Pepperstone, EightCap, Blueberry Markets, ICMarkets, Global Prime and GoMarkets which all of them seem fairly tight spreads throughout the main trading hours but between 5PM - 6PM ET the spreads widen considerably which is understandable as the US liquidity provides are winding up there positions for the next trading day.
Thank you for your input and no one is questioning that spreads do widen up. The question here is that these scammers @Blueberry_Markets widen the spreads beyond any reasonable range on the specific day and time as shown in the thread; all the spreads from other brokers on that same day and time were no where close to these guys.

I am sure they have some kind of broker plugin that monitors what needs to happen to cash in on traders accounts. This all started happening when my account became in the region of multiple tens of thousands; before (under 5K it was all fine).

Thanks
Pheniox

@Blueberry_Markets veja o que está acontecendo agora... está tudo saindo agora e suas travessuras estão todas nuas para todos verem.

E pare de enviar seus soldados do fórum para defender suas táticas de golpe…

Mais cedo ou mais tarde, veremos você @Blueberry_Markets no tribunal dos comerciantes…

Feniox
Boa noite meu amigo estou com medo acabei de fazer um pedido de remessa de 250 dólares para blueberry e notei que a empresa possui algumas certificações e uma boa reputação. Mas agora estou preocupado, porque tem muita gente dizendo que o mirtilo está manipulando o sistema e o spread está cada vez mais alto. Eu quero saber hoje na verdade como é o mirtilo? continua da mesma forma. Não quero ser enganado pelo mirtilo que ainda consigo cancelar o envio.

Boa noite meu amigo estou com medo acabei de fazer um pedido de remessa de 250 dólares para blueberry e notei que a empresa possui algumas certificações e uma boa reputação. Mas agora estou preocupado, porque tem muita gente dizendo que o mirtilo está manipulando o sistema e o spread está cada vez mais alto. Eu quero saber hoje na verdade como é o mirtilo? continua da mesma forma. Não quero ser enganado pelo mirtilo que ainda consigo cancelar o envio.
Hi there,

@Blueberry_Markets they will start fine for the first couple of months and depending on how your account grows they will then start their manipulation…I noticed this once my account exceeded the 30,000 mark…if I was you/expecting your account to work on anything above that then I will find a better broker that doesn’t have many scam alerts on them.

Thanks
Pheniox

@Alan33 Incentivamos você a entrar em contato conosco diretamente em global@blueberrymarkets.com, e ficaremos felizes em responder a quaisquer perguntas que você possa ter que permitirão que você tome uma decisão informada sobre nós como corretor e, em última análise, quem você escolhe para negociar no futuro.

-Hanna, Customer Support

Google Translate:
Good night my friend I'm scared I just placed a $250 shipping order for blueberry and I noticed that the company has some certifications and a good reputation. But now I'm worried, because there are a lot of people saying that the blueberry is manipulating the system and the spread is getting higher and higher.

Please start a new, separate scam alert thread if you suspect a problem with a company.

Back