• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
That is so great to hear! I'll share your feedback with the team; this will surely make their day!

Now on to your questions..

1.) Live accounts are even better. There are associated costs with maintaining servers, even for demo, so to be honest, there are a few limitations on demo, whereas we've gone all-in with our live servers.
2.) Demo accounts expire after 30 days — but we can make them non-expiring for live clients. And if you're not sure about going live yet, you can always create a new one and as many you need anytime.

Oh, and absolutely, I'll keep an eye on this thread, so keep shooting those questions! Although if you email us at support@blueberrymarkets.com, you'll get a way faster response. We have 24/7 Support for emails and live chats.

Also, actually, this is Hanna, not Mark. I'm the Customer Support Manager for Blueberry :D
Hi Hanna...thank you for info & clarification.

I think it's better for Blueberry to reply here so that other fellow FPA members can read the responses to questions and perhaps even to give the broker a try.

Is Professional Account available for Demo?

No worries, RahmanSL!

It definitely is. You just need to send us your demo account number, then we can change it to Professional. :D

Back