• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Davide,

I am unable to comment on the intelligence of the person who gave you that information, but at present, ASIC doesn't provide Negative Balance Protection in the same way that brokers in the UK that are FCA licensed.

In saying that, ASIC are proactive in their protections by ensuring that the brokers are financially stable to provide them a broking service relative to their clientele and the client funds that they have. One way they do this is ensuring that brokers conduct daily reconciliations of their margin account to ensure enough margin is available to cover adverse movements in the market.

Happy trading!

Regards,
Dean Hyde

I was checking blueberry site because of all 5 stars review, I can´t understand how people can trade with a broker that has such huge spreads, I mean huuuuge. I think one of the biggest I have ever seen.

I was looking for a new forex broker to fatten up new accounts, so far nothing beats fusion markets.

Looks like either Blueberry Markets Representative is on a very long holiday or there are very few of their clients here at the FPA.

Like Alkarin, this broker caught my attention due to the many 5 stars reviews, but a bucket of cold water has been poured over my head at their forum.
Not very encouraging for me to give them a trial.

I was checking blueberry site because of all 5 stars review, I can´t understand how people can trade with a broker that has such huge spreads, I mean huuuuge. I think one of the biggest I have ever seen.

I was looking for a new forex broker to fatten up new accounts, so far nothing beats fusion markets.
Hey Alkarin! These reviews are proof of one thing we excel at the most — customer service.
Not sure about your comment on spreads, we have quite a lot of good reviews on that too. :)

Looks like either Blueberry Markets Representative is on a very long holiday or there are very few of their clients here at the FPA.

Like Alkarin, this broker caught my attention due to the many 5 stars reviews, but a bucket of cold water has been poured over my head at their forum.
Not very encouraging for me to give them a trial.
Hey RahmanSL, definitely not on a Holiday but wouldn't that be nice! About the few clients on FPA — well that one's true. Majority of our reviews are on Trustpilot and Google (feel free to check them out).

Sorry we haven't been that active here. We just got occupied by a lot of system upgrades. This isn't the only place to check out though — please check out our website, that is definitely where we are active the most. Oh and social media too. :)

Hey RahmanSL, definitely not on a Holiday but wouldn't that be nice! About the few clients on FPA — well that one's true. Majority of our reviews are on Trustpilot and Google (feel free to check them out).

Sorry we haven't been that active here. We just got occupied by a lot of system upgrades. This isn't the only place to check out though — please check out our website, that is definitely where we are active the most. Oh and social media too. :)
Hello Mark, good to see Blueberry's Rep does make occasional visit here.
Well, I need to confess that I did follow-up research (I hang-out & make reviews at Trustpilot & other sites too) on Blueberry (love that fruit) and I am pretty impressed with the reviews on you guys.
My interest was sufficient to make me upload a Demo account and (not sure whether I should say this) Blueberry MT4 trading platform performs much better than my brokers (yes, that's with an "s" at the end) which I have been pretty happy with all these years.

Questions:
1) Does the live account trading platform performs just as well or even better than the Demo?
2) How long can I use the Demo account?

Hope you keep circling here as I might have more question(s).

Cheers & all the best!

Hello Mark, good to see Blueberry's Rep does make occasional visit here.
Well, I need to confess that I did follow-up research (I hang-out & make reviews at Trustpilot & other sites too) on Blueberry (love that fruit) and I am pretty impressed with the reviews on you guys.
My interest was sufficient to make me upload a Demo account and (not sure whether I should say this) Blueberry MT4 trading platform performs much better than my brokers (yes, that's with an "s" at the end) which I have been pretty happy with all these years.

Questions:
1) Does the live account trading platform performs just as well or even better than the Demo?
2) How long can I use the Demo account?

Hope you keep circling here as I might have more question(s).

Cheers & all the best!

That is so great to hear! I'll share your feedback with the team; this will surely make their day!

Now on to your questions..

1.) Live accounts are even better. There are associated costs with maintaining servers, even for demo, so to be honest, there are a few limitations on demo, whereas we've gone all-in with our live servers.
2.) Demo accounts expire after 30 days — but we can make them non-expiring for live clients. And if you're not sure about going live yet, you can always create a new one and as many you need anytime.

Oh, and absolutely, I'll keep an eye on this thread, so keep shooting those questions! Although if you email us at support@blueberrymarkets.com, you'll get a way faster response. We have 24/7 Support for emails and live chats.

Also, actually, this is Hanna, not Mark. I'm the Customer Support Manager for Blueberry :D

Back