Bluemax Capital PAMM Account wiped out

Is there any way we can get our refund from Bluemax capital ?
They posted below message in Notification board in their portal.
" BlueMax Capital has stopped their business operation for your region. No more representatives are here so if you have any queries email at REMOVED or call at +91 REMOVED (call time 10:30a.m. to 4:30p.m.) " .

FPA Forums Team Note: Can someone else please visit the BlueMaxCapital notification board and post a screeenshot. We hate to be paranoid, but directing people to a generic looking email address seems suspicious suspicious.
Well, I can see this

PAMM Services are suspended temporarily!
Dear Client,

Due to Cyberattack we have temporarily suspended our PAMM services.

We are working hard to resume the services.

You will be notified as soon as we are back on the track.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

For a while now I have felt like the PAMM traders at Blue Max Capital were just EAs tuned with slightly different models and parameters. This helps to explain this incident as it looks like the code went wrong and started placing way too many trades all over the place. A cyber attack could have been within their master control system and if the attacker modified some critical settings file this could happen. If you have ever tried to optimise an EA you will realise how damaging to the algo a small adjustment can be!

For a while now I have felt like the PAMM traders at Blue Max Capital were just EAs tuned with slightly different models and parameters. This helps to explain this incident as it looks like the code went wrong and started placing way too many trades all over the place. A cyber attack could have been within their master control system and if the attacker modified some critical settings file this could happen. If you have ever tried to optimise an EA you will realise how damaging to the algo a small adjustment can be!

So, it's possible that someone at BlueMax has changed a setting in their system and sent all the trades haywire and now they are trying to fix it, basically cyberattacked themselves!? screwed the system up, but then where is all the clients money?

I think this is more of a deliberate self cyberattack by BlueMax and a change to the system causing clients losses!!! The question is, where is the clients money now?

Did anyone receive updates from Bluemax?
I got a message like

BlueMax Capital has stopped their business operation for your region. No more representatives are here so if you have any queries email at REMOVED or call at +91 REMOVED (call time 10:30a.m. to 4:30p.m.)

Please reply if you have that same message.

FPA Forums Team Note: Can you please provide a screenshot and let everyone know where you saw this. Without that information, there is no way to tell if the contact information is valid or is part of an attempt to steal money from BlueMax clients.

I am one of a group of Australians who have money invested with BlueMax Capital PAMM services
As of 13th Dec 2019 the public message on the PAMM section of their website remains unchanged i.e

Dear Client,

On our private members login section there are no current notices.

There remains a temporary account showing 90% of the money that was in the account at the time of the alleged hacking. Online requests to withdraw this money are being ignored.

People at Blue Max are extremely difficult to contact although some of our group have managed to get through at times with a lot of persistence. There is no new information. They are not trading the PAMM accounts and claim that refunds are being held up by legal processes.

Did anyone receive updates from Bluemax?
I got a message like
Hi I am also got cheated by Bluemax team the director name aravindh rajakumar and other two guys that fellow aravind native place is Tirunelveli only me gonna reach him soon the manager of this place name satham is here he is telling that he had no idea about company they are not hacked they played a drama and closed please any one have aravind pic or his vehicle hyundai creta registration no so that I can easily trace him

Hi guys,

my PAMM account with Bluemax Capital that I have invested was wiped out today. I have no idea what happened and have yet to get a respond from Bluemax Capital.

I received this daily statement that showed me multi trade entries that entered at a loss until my account went to 0$.
Don’t worry friends me gonna reach him soon he have to answer all our questions any one having director aravind pic any clues

I am one of a group of Australians who have money invested with BlueMax Capital PAMM services
As of 13th Dec 2019 the public message on the PAMM section of their website remains unchanged i.e

Dear Client,

On our private members login section there are no current notices.

There remains a temporary account showing 90% of the money that was in the account at the time of the alleged hacking. Online requests to withdraw this money are being ignored.

People at Blue Max are extremely difficult to contact although some of our group have managed to get through at times with a lot of persistence. There is no new information. They are not trading the PAMM accounts and claim that refunds are being held up by legal processes.
We know ur plan and Wat u all gonna do nxt legal firm is a eye wash and we all know about ur nxt hiding plan too don’t worry mother ****er we are very closer to u

Well, I`m getting below too

Dear Client,

You guys can call them and ask for an update.

Here are the contact numbers
St.Vincent Office:
Phone : +1 646 432 1500

Hong Kong Office:
Phone : +852 5803 2891

UK Office:
Phone : +44 203 5400 251
Un kooru pundai ellam engaluku theriyum la sunni Aravind pundai mavane paaru la en kaalu la vilundhu epadi mannipu keka porenu

Back