Bluemax Capital PAMM Account wiped out

Un kooru pundai ellam engaluku theriyum la sunni Aravind pundai mavane paaru la en kaalu la vilundhu epadi mannipu keka porenu
Raja palayam leather factory investment kayalpattinam investment prob ellarum sernthu varom da life la engala ne marakave mudiyathu

Hi I am also got cheated by Bluemax team the director name aravindh rajakumar and other two guys that fellow aravind native place is Tirunelveli only me gonna reach him soon the manager of this place name satham is here he is telling that he had no idea about company they are not hacked they played a drama and closed please any one have aravind pic or his vehicle hyundai creta registration no so that I can easily trace him
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Don’t worry friends me gonna reach him soon he have to answer all our questions any one having director aravind pic any clues
Hi. This is Thameem Ansari from Tirunelveli. I also an investor. I have his Pic and I know his Home Bro.
Kindly give your number I will contact you.

Hi I am also got cheated by Bluemax team the director name aravindh rajakumar and other two guys that fellow aravind native place is Tirunelveli only me gonna reach him soon the manager of this place name satham is here he is telling that he had no idea about company they are not hacked they played a drama and closed please any one have aravind pic or his vehicle hyundai creta registration no so that I can easily trace him
It's easy soon will give u the details

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have useful details, why not share them here so everyone can benefit?

I am from Coimbatore, have $1400 invested and not able to withdraw from my PAAM Account.
Its my hard-earned money, Kindly help me to get it back asap

Back