Bluemax Capital PAMM Account wiped out

I am from Coimbatore, have $1400 invested and not able to withdraw from my PAAM Account.
Its my hard-earned money, Kindly help me to get it back asap
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

everyone except for @nigel21212 needs to open their own separate scam alert thread and submit evidence:

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Raja palayam leather factory investment kayalpattinam investment prob ellarum sernthu varom da life la engala ne marakave mudiyathu
Did you guys trace down this scamster? is Aravind Rajkumar alive? He forfeits his life for the scam that he executed. Me and my friends have lost almost 70 lacs Indian Rupees. I have his photo and don't have his address. any update really helps.

Did you guys trace down this scamster? is Aravind Rajkumar alive? He forfeits his life for the scam that he executed. Me and my friends have lost almost 70 lacs Indian Rupees. I have his photo and don't have his address. any update really helps.

Can you please send aravinth photo. I want o see him.

Hi. This is Thameem Ansari from Tirunelveli. I also an investor. I have his Pic and I know his Home Bro.
Kindly give your number I will contact you.
Hi

I have been cheated too .. Please let me know how can we all connect and do something about this.

Dear all, I’m am the son of a investor who has lost a considerable amount of money due to the BlueMax scandal, however my father was not a direct investor with BlueMax, but rather with a fund company called AGK investments. AGK investments placed the entirety of all investors funds with BlueMax in an effort to boost annual returns. However, soon after the placement of the funds with BMC, AGK were informed about the supposed hacking of the company. Unlike BMC, we as investors have direct contact with the owner of AGK investments and have been informed that from AGK’s side, a fund recovery company has been employed to try to reconcile the funds and that everything is being done to try to resolve the matter. In addition, AGK has also generated equity from their personal investments in order to start trading again to repay their investors. As I write this, a payment plan WAS imminent but since the rise of Corona Virus, trading has proved difficult and so, this payment plan could take somewhat longer to establish. Any important information that anybody has would be extremely helpful. I also believe we should collectively dispute this issue higher. Please contact me on +447897981947
Hi

I have been cheated too .. Please let me know how can we all connect and do something about this.

Hi I am also got cheated by Bluemax team the director name aravindh rajakumar and other two guys that fellow aravind native place is Tirunelveli only me gonna reach him soon the manager of this place name satham is here he is telling that he had no idea about company they are not hacked they played a drama and closed please any one have aravind pic or his vehicle hyundai creta registration no so that I can easily trace him
Call me on nine nine nine nine nine nine nine one nine three. I have more details hope will catch together

Can you please send aravinth photo. I want o see him.
Call me on 9999999999999999193 I have it

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA is being overrun by recovery room scammers. We have no way to tell if antonysuccess is one or not. We do know that publicly posting contact information like phone numbers and email addresses will bring many recovery room scammers to you.

Does anyone have an update ? Can we all work together in a collective effort to get our funds back. No one should be allowed to run free after such a fraud
HI im a victim too . Please update me as well. My recruiter told me that they will refund 80% of the investment money by february 2020 and the rest in coming months but unfortunately i cant get in touch .

Back