• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueMonkeyEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Patrichia,
A martingale strategy increases positions size geometrically as the position goes further into drawdown. This strategy appears to hold additional positions a constant, which more resembles a grid pattern trader. Whenever a designer anticipates the need for additional positions be added as part of its strategy, it is unfair to condemn it as a Martingale strategy solely because it adds to a losing position. Your point of caution is well taken, but the proof of the design is in how it handles such adverse moves, so that verdict is yet to be revealed in this case.
Even some Martingale strategies can be very successful when handled with intelligence. Those who create them won't be found advertising them for sale, here.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
Ref:
Martingale (betting system) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Martingale System Definition | Investopedia

This is same vendor BigBangEA and same strategy. Burn account cancel page make a new page and use the same strategy. Earns only vendor on the sale EA.

BigBang Metatrader Expert Adviser Test by Forex Peace Army - Statement

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/33319-bigbangea-com.html

Proof: bluemonkey Expert Advisor 1 licence coupon, 10% OFF promo code.

Bluemonkey.jpg

Hi Jarora
you are really a wonderful person.
I know some of EA providers here do not like you.
But I personally like your comments, as it is always correct up to a very high level.
And you always dig into things and find facts , which others usually can not reach it easily.
Please keep on observing every EA, and always provide us your comments about it, either good or bad. You give us a good picture always about many things we do not know.
I follow everything you write here since long time, and I found that mostly your comments are fantastic and deserve respect.

Your comments are a good asset to many visitors of this site.

Please accept my due respect.

Hi Jarora
you are really a wonderful person.
I know some of EA providers here do not like you.
But I personally like your comments, as it is always correct up to a very high level.
And you always dig into things and find facts , which others usually can not reach it easily.
Please keep on observing every EA, and always provide us your comments about it, either good or bad. You give us a good picture always about many things we do not know.
I follow everything you write here since long time, and I found that mostly your comments are fantastic and deserve respect.

Your comments are a good asset to many visitors of this site.

Please accept my due respect.

Thank you for everything Patricia. Also, I read all your comments. They are perfect and I am glad that you fight with me against fraudsters.

Jarora,

Sometimes you jump the gun and don't have the best evidence. This time, I think you have a very good case with a solid piece of evidence. You jumped in a little too fast by missing the link on the discount page referring to the "website of bigbang EA". It points to Pipable.com.

I've just finished checking with Testing. If Blue Monkey EA is connected to either Pipable or BigBangEA, the deposit is not enough to qualify for Performance Testing. I've ordered the test stopped while investigations continue.

Please also email the evidence next time. I don't read every EA discussion thread and was lucky to see this one.

I subscribed to this service due to positive test results here on FPA, but since I subscribed and set up the system I have not received any trades whatsoever and the customer support has been of a low standard. I am disappointed so far and I will come back with an update later.

The owners have added sufficient funds to meet the minimum required balance under the FPA's rules for tests from companies with previous failures.

The test has been restarted. Please let me know if any new tests linked to this one are later started and the review pages don't note the links.

Back