Bluepips Trading Potential Scam by one "Nicholas Rozmus"

First: Here's your signature. You agreed to the terms.

Second: I'm done replying to you. This is me reading my riot act. I have nothing else for you. In the past you were a great member who contributed wholesomely and then you were banned because you turned into a jerk. I forgot I was dealing with an extremist from Dubai. I know you guys really stand for what you believe in so I'll leave it at that. This is most likely a cultural disparagement. You'll argue any point I make until the nails fall off your fingers. Like, we get it dude.

bader douche.png

Last edited:
Third: Helping others. It happens, even if you don't want it to. Even for you. Go fly a kite. I have a ton of vouches I'll happily upload but you can view them all at your convenience on my Instagram page. I'm sure you can find it. Remember when I tripled your trading account and you vouched for me all over the place?bader 3.png bader vouch.png bader vouch 2.png bader vouch 4.png bader 5.png

Last edited:
Third: Helping others. It happens, even if you don't want it to. Even for you. Go fly a kite. I have a ton of vouches I'll happily upload but you can view them all at your convenience on my Instagram page. I'm sure you can find it. Remember when I tripled your trading account and you vouched for me all over the place?View attachment 42858 View attachment 42856 View attachment 42857 View attachment 42859 View attachment 42860

So you decide to call me a jerk because I asked you why we were losing? What are you then, considering all the bad things you have done to people?

Listen. Im not denying that you had decent results in the beginning, but it was very much shortlived. Anybody who had made money ended up losing it later on. No need to be screenshotting the first few weeks of success before everything went downhill. Also look at the trades, you literally stacked several positions in one direction so ultimately people will be getting lucky every now and then, but by no means is it consistent and profitable in the long run.

I like how you just ignore everything I just said about you and jumped to this, showing the positive things i said about you from back then. Also look at how much I used to back you up and defend you from the skeptics. Yeah you're welcome.

Also thank you for calling me an extremist, I appreciate it. If you really knew anything about me, you would know how far that is from the truth. This has never been about culture nor our differences. I respect and have love for everyone despite of anything that is different between us. Im open minded. I'm not stubborn nor am I narrow minded. I stand for what I believe is right, so if you think that's a bad habit then so be it. If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Sorry for joining the conversation a little late, but something needed to be said about this:

Dear Bader,
It’s common business practices to offer incentives for good reviews. If that upsets you then you must live under a rock. I am certain.

Do you mean the United States Federal Trade Commission also lives under a rock? They've made it very plain that incentivized reviews are legally required to disclose that some incentive was involved. Failure to disclose is a clear violation of US law. Many other countries have similar laws.

You remind me of someone trying to argue his way out of a speeding ticket by saying "I shouldn't have to pay a penalty because it's common practice to drive at least 10 mph over the speed limit."

Back