Bluepips Trading Potential Scam by one "Nicholas Rozmus"

Kayness

Recruit
Something is VERY off.

Found Nick and his "BluePips" through his Facebook ads. I joined the group, and I saw a lot of users leaving awesome screenshots of them making money. It seemed he was killing it at the time.

When I asked for his myfxbook link, I saw my first red flag - it was hooked up to a demo account. He gave some weird explanation, something about latency, I don't recall.

Red flag 2: I asked what his R/R ratio was. He claimed 1:2, as in risk 1 to get 2. HOWEVER, his myfxbook shows trades where the losses in trades with the same lot size and same pair, FAR EXCEED THE GAINS. INSANELY!

Red flag 3: I noticed after a while, late August, the myfxbook stopped being updated altogether. Someone asked him to do something about it in the Telegram group. They got ignored.

Red flag 4: I noticed messages getting deleted from the Telegram group - anytime someone said something negative, it was gone. Poof.

Red flag 5: The staunchest supporters he had... Suddenly went quiet.

Red flag 6: Someone made a comment saying they had lost a lot of money and would leave the copier. I watched the message disappear. Immediately Nick put up a sticker of Leo DiCaprio's "Wolf of Wall Street" flashing cash as though there was no problem. I asked what happened to the other fellow's comment. My question got deleted. I asked again, next thing, Telegram tells me I don't have access to this channel.
I have attached screenshots of the deleted messages I could grab - which conveniently were gone.

I didn't even criticize. Just asking why the messages were deleted was enough to get me booted. Makes you wonder.

My advice?

STAY AWAY.

Attachments

• bp1.jpg
    bp1.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 6
  • bp2.jpg
    bp2.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 5
Dear Kayness,

First off thank you for the review. I would like to inform you that BluePips is alive and well with over 100 paid supporters. I am still a very passionate and 100% transparent trader who has formed a company with the goal of helping others in the best way possible. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience, unfortunately in a speculative market things can and do go into draw-down. This is explained in our terms of service, of which every client signs before actively risking their funds. With emotions on the line I understand your frustration and why you felt you had to come to forexpeacearmy to vent. Joining on draw-down is a tough pill to swallow, and even more frustrating when members who have been with me for over six months are able to wave it off because they know we always come out on top in the end.

I'd like to inform you that my reviews are still positive on Facebook, Instagram, Trustpilot, Youtube and Telegram. I have included links for you and others to explore to make an informed decision on whether to join or not. Of course you'll see a couple negative reviews, which now appear silly as they are grossly outnumbered by the positive feedback. I suppose that's the internet for you, where everyone has a voice. Some just prefer to use it for the wrong reason.

Telegram channels:
T.me/bluepipstradingchat

Free signal channel (couple signals per week)
T.me/bluepipstrading

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU0HJINED0w2_NzTe-CrA

3rd Part Verified Myfxbook: https://www.myfxbook.com/en/members/bluepipsdotcom/bluepips-m15-trade-scanner-algorithm/3080711

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bluepipsofficial

Instagram: @bluepipsdotcom, @bluepips_forex_signals, @bluepips_algorithm

I'd also like to inform you that I offer a M15 Trade Scanner, of which has a free 7 day trial. After that it's $39.99 per month. I use this solely to trade and have spent the better half of two years designing it with a team of software engineers.

In regards to our history I would like to get better acquainted with you again and I'm offering you a free month of signals, copy trading or software. Just please reach out to me again at bluepipsofficial@gmail.com.

I believe this was the last time we spoke. I had sent you an automated email because you were subscribed to my list. (You can opt out at any time)

Once again, you seem like a really sweet and understanding person and I'm really looking forward to hearing back from you. Perhaps you just entered at the wrong time, or perhaps you were just upset. Either way, looking forward to hearing back from you!

Sincerely,
Bluepips.com

bOZOXiE.png

Looks like my link above wasn't working, but here it is again of our most recent conversation.

Whenever trading with a new system, EA, signal provider, you need to give at LEAST 3-6 months to even have a remote idea of how it is performing. You seem very, very premature in judging this site.

Happy trading.

Hey Nick,

If you're so legit, WHY DID YOU KEEP DELETING AND BLOCKING PEOPLE FROM YOUR GROUP EVERY TIME THEY ASKED YOU WHAT WAS UP WITH BAD TRADES?

"Reviews" are easy to buy. It's not hard to gather a group of "hundreds" or naive newbies. I don't care about your results, because I saw for a fact that your trading was crap. You didn't even bother offering an explanation for the block. I didn't come on here just "to vent," I came here to keep naive sheep from following you to the slaughter. I see it's pointless because you are still in business.

Lastly, don't offer me that trite "looking forward to hearing from you." You blocked me from your Telegram group, all because I asked why messages I had seen others type were being deleted. I asked ever so politely . I did not invest in your system. I was about to, when the complaints began to roll in, and you actively deleted messages and blocked others from the group.

Whoever wants to go ahead and invest with you after reading this deserves to lose their money.

Happy Scamming,

"Bluepip Nick," or whatever your Telegram handle is now.

One more thing: as regards the "last time we spoke," there was no email. I dare you to prove it with a screenshot. The "last time we spoke," I asked you a question in the group, about disappearing messages of complaints and blocked members. You replied with a sticker. Lol you're a joker. Post the email. I'm willing to put myself out there. I have only this email which is registered here on FPA. I'm willing to bet you cannot find said "last time we spoke."

Anyone who falls for this is on their own.

Good luck.

Dear Kayness,

You are wrong in so many ways. Without evidence for your claims you are still just beating the same dead horse, a problem we already covered and solved for you by being transparent.

Please see the above posting for our most recent conversation where you emailed us some vulgar words. I see you’re still sweet as always, please reach out to me on Telegram / Email as you know we are still in profit and in business with hundreds of happy paid members.

Thank you again for your very warm response very long after the fact.

We look forward to your return!
Bluepips

Dear Kayness,

You are wrong in so many ways. Without evidence for your claims you are still just beating the same dead horse, a problem we already covered and solved for you by being transparent.

Please see the above posting for our most recent conversation where you emailed us some vulgar words. I see you’re still sweet as always, please reach out to me on Telegram / Email as you know we are still in profit and in business with hundreds of happy paid members.

Bluepips

Lol, I posted evidence. I really don't care at this point. You're a scammer. I know that for a fact. If only you were this prompt at responding to members questions, versus simply booting them out of the group for being polite. Really, stop saying you look forward to my return. Your sarcasm and disingenuity are not lost on me, Nick, or whoever this is. I'm glad I didn't get the chance to fork over my money to you.

Good luck with your scam bruh. You know what they say about karma.

I'm ignoring all further messages from you.

Dear Kayness,

Bluepips
Looking for your revert now :)

Lol, I posted evidence. I really don't care at this point. You're a scammer. I know that for a fact. If only you were this prompt at responding to members questions, versus simply booting them out of the group for being polite. Really, stop saying you look forward to my return. Your sarcasm and disingenuity are not lost on me, Nick, or whoever this is. I'm glad I didn't get the chance to fork over my money to you.

Good luck with your scam bruh. You know what they say about karma.

I'm ignoring all further messages from you.

Dear Kayness,
This is Nick.

I'm still happy to make things right for you. Keep in mind the Telegram chat is a large target for both spammers and scammers. It is also a privilege to be in and not a requirement to receive our services. It's important to be vigilant and keep those with other agendas out. This is the internet after all. I have a large team of admins in addition to multiple automated robot admins that constantly monitor the chat. I'm sorry if you feel as if you were removed unfairly. Most of the chats are paid and require an active subscription because it contains our market outlooks and such. It's been almost a year now and I've forgotten your Telegram handle, if you'd please get in touch with me I'd like to provide you with everything you need to once again make this right.

I don't appreciate the scammer accusation, I've since the start disclosed all the risks related to Forex and high leverage trading. It's a risk you agreed to, which is well documented in our terms of service that EVERY customer signs. It's all been laid out to you beforehand, before a single trade is placed. You must be aware that in any speculative market there is no guarantee of profit, and that past profits do not indicate future profits. Perhaps you joined in an off month, or feel scammed because you didn't get the results as everyone else. The markets are not scamming you, I'm not scamming you and your money has not been stolen. You haven't been duped or defrauded. Accumulating losses does not equate to "wow I got scammed, allow me to bash the company for a poor streak of trades".

Your signature has been submitted, with your IP removed for your protection, should you have forgotten the risks associated with the markets.

Cheers & patiently waiting to make things right
Bluepips.com

Attachments

• kayode agreement.png
    kayode agreement.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
Back