• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Anybody tried to deposit in BTC? how much faster is it? and how much is the minimum deposit in this case?

Hey,
I sent a wire transfer for 3000 Euro on 3 January didn't showup in my account till now, is that normal to take more than 7 working days to clear my money?

Yes its normal to take even longer. Wire transfers are not lightning fast, and banks are not yet set up for "instant" executions of them. This is not a bluetrading thing, its a bank system thing.

Hey,
I sent a wire transfer for 3000 Euro on 3 January didn't showup in my account till now, is that normal to take more than 7 working days to clear my money?

My first two wire transfers took 15 days or something for me... consider i am from Greece, banks here are a bit problematic tho.
All i did for my third deposit was to wire transfer at coinbase in just 4 days and send BTC to BlueTrading and had instant credit at my account.

Just wait bud. I think by reading on various websites because blue got like “hidden id” transfers between banks take time :)

well i can't see any there being more trading this month as its weekend and bank holidays but up again around 10%
lets see what January brings
So I actually only got a return of less than 9% for the month of Dec 2018. Did anyone get close to what BlueTrading is claiming they achieved on their website for Dec 2018 (14.7%). I have contacted Blue regarding this and their response is the 14.7% is what they achieved with all of their trades including their open trades as of 31 Dec 2018, but when they closed the Dec trades after 31 Dec, they closed in loss and the net result was an actual less than 9% return for the month of Dec. As I advised Blue I find the above incredibly hard to believe that they would have lost 6% of my total portfolio in all of the trades that were open as of 31 Dec and closed as of January. Blue advised I can leave their trading platform at any time. So I was curious to hear what others achieved for their return for the mth of Dec 2018.

So I actually only got a return of less than 9% for the month of Dec 2018. Did anyone get close to what BlueTrading is claiming they achieved on their website for Dec 2018 (14.7%). I have contacted Blue regarding this and their response is the 14.7% is what they achieved with all of their trades including their open trades as of 31 Dec 2018, but when they closed the Dec trades after 31 Dec, they closed in loss and the net result was an actual less than 9% return for the month of Dec. As I advised Blue I find the above incredibly hard to believe that they would have lost 6% of my total portfolio in all of the trades that were open as of 31 Dec and closed as of January. Blue advised I can leave their trading platform at any time. So I was curious to hear what others achieved for their return for the mth of Dec 2018.

Hello,
in December I've achieved exactly 9% as well. From May 2018 until December I've got 14.7% on average against 15.9% on average declared by BT that is not so far considering withdrawals I've made.
I think that what BT has stated could be true.

December I was up 10%
up to to now (27 January) I'm up 7.4%
overall since 29th November 2018 I'm 31% up
and have made 1 withdrawal of 300 euro
personally cant complain
watch this space for further updates
I also have a friend who is 5K up in 12 months and he's has withdrawn recently more than his initial 3000 start figure

Good Work Blue lets keep things rolling

December I was up 10%
up to to now (27 January) I'm up 7.4%
overall since 29th November 2018 I'm 31% up
and have made 1 withdrawal of 300 euro
personally cant complain
watch this space for further updates
I also have a friend who is 5K up in 12 months and he's has withdrawn recently more than his initial 3000 start figure

Good Work Blue lets keep things rolling
So you never questioned why their website stated a 14.7% return for Dec and you only got 10%?

I'm currently similarly 7.4% up for Jan.

I don't understand how your 31% up from 29 Nov if you only made 10% in Dec and 7% in Jan thus far. If you're a total of 31% up since 29 Nov, that must mean you made 14% in the last day or two days of November (29th and 30th). I'm finding this a little hard to follow?

So you're friend made $5k on his/her initial $3k investment in 12 mths. That's impressive!! Quick calc works out approx 8% compounding per mth, assuming no withdrawals for the first 12 mths

So you never questioned why their website stated a 14.7% return for Dec and you only got 10%?

I'm currently similarly 7.4% up for Jan.

I don't understand how your 31% up from 29 Nov if you only made 10% in Dec and 7% in Jan thus far. If you're a total of 31% up since 29 Nov, that must mean you made 14% in the last day or two days of November (29th and 30th). I'm finding this a little hard to follow?

So you're friend made $5k on his/her initial $3k investment in 12 mths. That's impressive!! Quick calc works out approx 8% compounding per mth, assuming no withdrawals for the first 12 mths
I didnt record the exact balance 1st of December so my 10% was a rough estimate
I’ve started recording results on 1st of each month to work out accurately

I also withdrew 300 in the first week of December which after fees I’ve paid took my balance back to nearly 3300
Statement for blue would be better if they had a monthly total
Rather than a complete running total
You would think that a company managing in excess of 36000000
Would a more in depth statement

Also if you look whatever the date is when you download a statement it shows your fees for every month all coming out on that date

In addition 9% a month will double your money in in just over 8 months
If you don’t allow for fees
44BED192-CADC-4F04-A784-2DC3E53797FF.jpeg

Back