• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
This looks very worrysome. I had many of those kinds of orders in seconds with max lots all blown. Whatever the "official" explanation might be.. "We had a new trading systems being added this week...." but this looks like an orchestrated thing.
Man, I am crapping myself. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Man, I am crapping myself. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Got an email from the team"
We are still investigating an incident involving erroneous trades / lot sizes that has caused margin calls in some accounts.
We can report however that you account was NOT one of the accounts impacted regardless of possible platform display reporting.
Please be patient while we finish evaluating the situation as our liquidity exchange must update us with details when they become available."

Got an email from the team"
We are still investigating an incident involving erroneous trades / lot sizes that has caused margin calls in some accounts.
We can report however that you account was NOT one of the accounts impacted regardless of possible platform display reporting.
Please be patient while we finish evaluating the situation as our liquidity exchange must update us with details when they become available."
Thanks man for sharing. Luckily for you, your account seems to be okay. Let's hope it applies to all of us. This has shaken my belief in BY, hopefully they can fix ASAP.

Thanks man for sharing. Luckily for you, your account seems to be okay. Let's hope it applies to all of us. This has shaken my belief in BY, hopefully they can fix ASAP.
There's a whirlpool in my stomach and no my account looks terrible right now, until I receive an update from the team and see my account gets corrected am severely tensed and shaking. I am patiently but nervously waiting for the team to investigate this incident. I am hoping for a quick fix. Fingers crossed....

There's a whirlpool in my stomach and no my account looks terrible right now, until I receive an update from the team and see my account gets corrected am severely tensed and shaking. I am patiently but nervously waiting for the team to investigate this incident. I am hoping for a quick fix. Fingers crossed....

Try to be very sceptical here.. So these "errendous trades.." with max lots were:
DASH, BITCOIN, AUD/USD... With one trade you can lose around 4000 eur, so if your account size is somewhere there it takes only one. I had dozen of these trades just to take every penny out.

How many of these blowing trades you people had?

Try to be very sceptical here.. So these "errendous trades.." with max lots were:
DASH, BITCOIN, AUD/USD... With one trade you can lose around 4000 eur, so if your account size is somewhere there it takes only one. I had dozen of these trades just to take every penny out.

How many of these blowing trades you people had?
For me it was three duplicates of Dash trade with large scale lots. I don't know when these were opened and closed. Must be surely a system error, am still waiting for the team to complete their investigations.

Last week's net profit was negative, especially due to the BTC transaction. By the way, did you realize that they initiated an order for BTC with a huge lot (2.80 for me) and when I sent them to inquire about it and went back to the trading mirror I found it corrected to be 0.26 lot, which ended up anyway with a significant lose ?!. Do you know that an error like this was going to blow up the account?
I'm afraid we are going to repeat the i2 investment story with the same black destiny!

Hopfully you got understand what I was asking about.
I lost all my account including profits.

4 Dash, 2 BTC, AND 3 aud/usd.

That sounds like over 20k euros...

And scary thing is that even if you can not legally steal money from accounts, but you can always lose money in trades to a "broker" of some kind (accomplice or not).

Now when BT WebTrader -site is connected to a broker/marketprovider those trade losses are actually real. Not just some calculation error on a website trading journal. And one scenario I could see here is just an investigation for the record, official apology "Due to trading strategy error huge losses...", trackrecord for Feb -99,7%, legally cleared. Game over. Let us hope does not come to that.

Back