• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
I've had an investor forex account be margin called before - it doesn't mean you lose 10/20% of your account - it means you lose the lot and often more.

They mentioned Negative Balance Protection - this just means the broker won't make the trader liable for any loss on the account that goes into the negatives.

Had anyone tried to call Onyx Capital to verify if what Blue Trading had said is true:
http://www.onyxcapital.eu

Either way, think about all of this in a bigger picture - we have different accounts with different sized losses, we don't have a full transparent explaination of what happened and we have a website which is now basically shut down and not functional. Google AdWords no longer active and investors who don't know what their balance is -

This is not how investment companies work! Even when my forex investor account got margin called I had full transparency over what happened.

In the small chance that somehow things return to somewhat normality, withdraw your funds, just as I did in November when I realised what was going on.

Finally, look at their trading results. Half win, half lose. It's just the wins are larger, the losses smaller. They aren't really trading, they just pick a direction and update the profit or loss after a couple of days depending on the market movement, always making sure to make the profits a big nimber, a loss a smaller number!

Ask them why some accounts have less losses compared to others? I thought they were supposed to mirror trades on everyone's account, so everyone shared the same/similar profits and losses. (allowing for slippage/average prices)

I have just emailed them. I am assuming though that I will get a stock response for now as they would all be busy checking everyone’s account individually hopefully putting it right.

Edit: got an auto response stating investigating

I think these guys have closed up their trading desk until Sunday night (23:00 GMT London time).

It's almost midnight in Tokyo now. They're GMT+9 hours. Unless their customer services still runs until 21:00/22:00 GMT tonight. Which I doubt.

I think these guys have closed up their trading desk until Sunday night (23:00 GMT London time).

It's almost midnight in Tokyo now. They're GMT+9 hours. Unless their customer services still runs until 21:00/22:00 GMT tonight. Which I doubt.

Surely with an incident such as this which seems to have effected everyone on a massive scale which could cause everyone to exit and lose trust someone would be working day and night?

That's what I would like to believe, but the sad fact is most trading shops close up at 10pm GMT (in about 7 hours time), as the forex markets close up at 5pm EST/10pm GMT on Fridays, and don't open again until 10pm GMT on Sunday evening.

I don't think we're going to get a response regarding the incident from them until Monday morning, probably around 8am GMT London time.

I put 3000 in August. In January Ive doubled, yesterday I had 6300 euros. today - 800, the pdf statement tells me that I lost 7200 euros (dash, bitcoin and even aud / usd). I lost more than 100%.......

I put 3000 in August. In January Ive doubled, yesterday I had 6300 euros. today - 800, the pdf statement tells me that I lost 7200 euros (dash, bitcoin and even aud / usd). I lost more than 100%.......

I think and this is just my opinion is that they did trade on those instruments, they did make a loss. The loss has been spread uneaqually against accounts I would also say that some accounts haven’t seen any losses and they just need to spread it accross all investors meaning that the loss would then only be say 5% each. (I hope)

I think and this is just my opinion is that they did trade on those instruments, they did make a loss. The loss has been spread uneaqually against accounts I would also say that some accounts haven’t seen any losses and they just need to spread it accross all investors meaning that the loss would then only be say 5% each. (I hope)
Yes, but the strange thing is that some operations were closed at a loss when they actually went in the right direction of the exchange....
I wish you were right but I fear it is a "wonderful" ponzi scheme...and if you look at thesubscribing options on the footer of the e-mail received today, you can see that this is a newsletter that was even configured a week ago. It seems already all programmed.

Sounds plausible. I certainly hope so. Have you found anyone that did not have any losses on their account?

I just wrote to them and got this mail back. Looks like an auto reply......

"
Hello,

We are still investigating trading incident, we will have another update in 48 hoursmaximum when internal audits are complete."

Back