• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Having read this thread, and sitting on a fairly decent loss (I was very close to taking out my initial investment, but didn’t), I am almost convinced in the cynical side of these comments.
1) The website is now advertising the catastrophic loss, with no other features available. Why do this, if you want to continue to build a business?
2) The losses on dash & aussie dollar do not reflect the direction of those markets
3) The automated emails are triggered by any email to them. Try emailing them a question about your shopping list, or what the weather is like
4) I finally got to speak to someone. A barely literate Russian who wanted all my contact information. The man was reading from the automated email as a response to any question about the “trading incident”. It was not possible to have any form of conversation with him

I’ll look out for the “update”, but I have written off this loss. I knew the risks.

Thoughts go out to anyone who has lost big here

How many other people have received emails telling them they:

Have around 10-20% loss MAX. Or other figures?

Thanks

Not a statistical thing here... My average LOTS / trade has been like 0.5 per trade for this whole year... and in same line always (ofc marginally going up when account grows). So the maximum drawdown per week could be something like -10% in worst case that has never happened as just theoretical thing.

Now there has been suddenly opened 9 trades in a row with MAX LOTS something like 4.5 (10x bigger that ever) and closed within seconds with MAX losses.. so whole account blown to negative happened within seconds. Doesen't seem like a strategy.

Something fishy here with the Monday announcement "Testing new trading system.. some test trades here and there, no worries" Maybe this new system is part of this cause of an "Incident" that can clean up accounts in seconds and this new system "broker" entity can walk away with the whole pot.

Yes you are right. I have exactly same thing. Suddenly going from lot size 0.9 maxum to 4.5 on these DASH, BTC, AUS/USD that lost money in a few seconds. It doesn't make sense. Even with that big lot size they cant make such a loss in few seconds. Couple with the fact that DASH and BTC actually went up in the market. So they should make profit not loss. Why does everyone have different amount of losses if its mirror trading? This must be an error! Cant be real trade. Does not add up!

I've had an investor forex account be margin called before - it doesn't mean you lose 10/20% of your account - it means you lose the lot and often more.

They mentioned Negative Balance Protection - this just means the broker won't make the trader liable for any loss on the account that goes into the negatives.

Had anyone tried to call Onyx Capital to verify if what Blue Trading had said is true?

Either way, think about all of this in a bigger picture - we have different accounts with different sized losses, we don't have a full transparent explaination of what happened and we have a website which is now basically shut down and not functional. Google AdWords no longer active and investors who don't know what their balance is.

This is not how investment companies work! Even when my forex investor account got margin called I had full transparency over what happened.

In the small chance that somehow things return to somewhat normality, withdraw your funds, just as I did in November when I realised what was going on.

Finally, look at their trading results. Half win, half lose. It's just the wins are larger, the losses smaller. They aren't really trading, they just pick a direction and update the profit or loss after a couple of days depending on the market movement, always making sure to make the profits a big number, a loss a smaller number!

I've had an investor forex account be margin called before - it doesn't mean you lose 10/20% of your account - it means you lose the lot and often more.

They mentioned Negative Balance Protection - this just means the broker won't make the trader liable for any loss on the account that goes into the negatives.

Had anyone tried to call Onyx Capital to verify if what Blue Trading had said is true?

Either way, think about all of this in a bigger picture - we have different accounts with different sized losses, we don't have a full transparent explaination of what happened and we have a website which is now basically shut down and not functional. Google AdWords no longer active and investors who don't know what their balance is.

This is not how investment companies work! Even when my forex investor account got margin called I had full transparency over what happened.

In the small chance that somehow things return to somewhat normality, withdraw your funds, just as I did in November when I realised what was going on.

Finally, look at their trading results. Half win, half lose. It's just the wins are larger, the losses smaller. They aren't really trading, they just pick a direction and update the profit or loss after a couple of days depending on the market movement, always making sure to make the profits a big number, a loss a smaller number!

I sent an email to Onyx Capital just to have confirm that they are in business with BT a couple of hours ago. Didn't get any reply for now. If I'll have any news I'll write here....

I sent an email to Onyx Capital just to have confirm that they are in business with BT a couple of hours ago. Didn't get any reply for now. If I'll have any news I'll write here....
I sent to Onyx also to ask if BT really asked them for an audit or not, didn't get response yet.

I just wrote to them and got this mail back. Looks like an auto reply......

"
Hello,

We are still investigating trading incident, we will have another update in 48 hoursmaximum when internal audits are complete."
This is slightly different to the other replies, all of which have said "Auto:" in the subject line. Did this indicate that it was an auto reply?

Back