• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi, I assure you i am not - i am looking for a managed trading account and trying to see what others experiences are for this company - becasue when something seems too good to be true then it probably is.
i also noticed the FCA expulsion so far from being an introducer etc i am now taking a negative view of this company.
Hi, I wasn't suggesting you were an introducer - it was in reply to the comment about forex-awards.com. All of the sites that carry awards or reviews of BlueTrading may get referral fees for new business. I am invested with BT but I am very much aware that they look dodgy - I ought to get my funds out and walk away but the results have been so good

Hello, (intro Post #001)

I have been a member of Forex Peace Army for some years now but never really posted as I often just came here to research, review and at times discover about all things trading without getting actively involved.

I decided to write here about my experiences with bluetrading.com so that others who like my self-are wondering and evaluating whether to stay away or risk their money and invest with them. This will be my first post of however many I will decide (on weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis) to post, in essence, these posts will be my journal for all to read.

To the point:

I have become a client of bluetrading.com in a recent period approximately one to four weeks ago. (I will avoid specific details in order to maintain anonymous appearance with bluetrading.com since I am a registered user with them, but I like to keep this neutral and avoid any complications.

Recently, I heard about bluetrading.com from an acquaintance that I personally know for at least the past five years. This acquittance told me they were with blue trading for the last two years and that they heard about it from one of their client's. So I began to look into it. This acquittance told me that their account did experience the returns that are posted on the website, and has been withdrawing money (bank wires) every so often from an account over the period that has been with them. (Notice I'm avoiding a gender or any identifier when referring to this acquaintance, that's because they are unaware I'm posting this and because again I want to maintain anonymous identity here.)

My own initial review of bluetrading.com:

1) I believed my acquaintance was telling me the truth about their experience.
2) I didn't find any online postings from people who have been with them that would suggest it's outright scam or scam in general, thus far.
3) The posing about FCA, and thus their lack of standing with them gave me a pause for thought but, I chose to overlook it, considering that there are politics behind closed doors by the big guys.
4) a)Some of the wording on their website did make me wary, i.e. showed red flags. For instance, various wire destinations around the world, even though they explain it why, their main wire information page when you request an identifier code, if you googled the beneficiary address it comes up in a middle of a farm field:

To initiate a bank wire transfer to fund your account, please use the following details. You must however request a deposit reference ID to be used in your wire transfer. Request Deposit Identifier. (You will be emailed within 12 hours).
Kindly note the bank account details emailed to you may change depending on your bank country of origin, deposit amount, and live market exchange rates. Thank you for your attention.

Beneficiary Name:STRONIT GmbH
Beneficiary Address:Hauptstraße 134 , 51143 Köln, Germany
Account Number (IBAN): XXXX (let this out incase privacy issues)
SWIFT Routing Code:
Bank Name:postbank Berlin
Bank Address:Eckenheimer Landstrasse 242, Frankfurt, 60320, Germany
Memo Field (Please include for immediate credit): BRT XXXRequest Deposit Identifier Here.

* You must include the bank wire identifier reference code in your transfer.

Please submit the form and allow until the end of the business day to receive your code. If you do not receive it, please contact us at finance@bluetrading.com

After completing your transfer, please send a copy of the bank confirmation page to finance@bluetrading.com to ensure your account is credited promptly.

Thank you for your attention.

b) I received direction for a wire to Honk Kong destination, I was told that the beneficiary is a different name from bluetrading.com (and different from above) because it's one of their many exchange platforms they use to minimize fees... why exchange since they only receive euros and not any other currencies, I had to pay the wire fee, so they didn't incur any cost for initial deposit I think. So again to me, it appears like a red flag, perhaps they need to better explain that. Additionally, when I googled the address of the beneficiary, it came up as a building in an industrial area, and not in the Hong Kong city proper, but another city within the province, a bit of a red flag, appearance wise anyways.

5) I read about some people pointing out that they looked like a rebrand of iinvestment which apparently turned out to be a scam, I never personally never got involved with iinvestment, lucky me. So is this a rebrand, a sophisticated scam, that will run its course and when outflow outpaces inflow it will go bust and it will shout down and people disappear??? I don't know, it's possible but like anything else at this point.

6) Finally, I didn't bother much with doing the whole bunch of other checks and confirmations as I put most of my confidence in the decision behind the experiences of my personal acquittance. Yes, I read about the auditor in SA with lack of information on that auditor and wy SA and not in Japan or Switzerland etc, again it was a red flag to me too, plus maybe few other things ingeneral when you critically evaluate the risk here. But I decided to go ahead and invest, you ask why???? here is why.... I will maintain a journal here online recording my experiences with them as I experience them - nothing more and nothing less - for everyone to read and make a judgement for themselves. I'm not affiliated with them, if someone accuses me of that, I don't care since I'm doing this for myself and others. If I lose all my money, at least I will prevent others from the same experience by posting here.

My initial communication with them over email only, proved to be efficient, as I always received a response within an hour or so. The period between my wire to their designated exchange in Hong Kong and funds appearing in the trading account was within two business days. Then, after the funds were deposited, I noticed trades already posted within 24 hrs period. The posted trades don't show any details other than instrument type and position direction i.e long or short and the amount in lots allocated to that trade.

*******So let the journey begin. I personally, resolved to the fact that I may lose all the money without seeing a single cent, but if not it will be great! Either way, I will do service here for everyone by posting my personal and honest experience.

Regards and until my next post (I'll try and see if and how I can link my posts for anyone that will want to follow along)

PS. I have a fairly busy life so, if someone posts a question, please be patient and don't expect an immediate answer as I mentioned above I will be here posting on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis - being likely on biweekly at least.

Hey

I have a big concern. Last week BT opened a Ethereum long trade on 12 NOV 2018 and closed this position on 16 NOV 2018. During these days, ETH suffered a dramatic drop from around 205 to 175. Somehow BT managed to close this trade breakeven; no loss and no profit. Did you notice this too? There is in my opinion no way BT was able to make of this trade a breakeven trade...

Hi to all
yes Im new to the forum
I came across it whilst searching for information about Bluetrading.com
Like many others i believed it to be a scam and to be honest Im still not 100% convinced that it isn't
however, It was recommended by a trusted friend who in April this year took a gamble with the 3000 euro minimum investment
up to know he has made just over 5500 profit
that alone convinced me to also take a gamble
he to was suspicious so after a few weeks he withdrew 150euros to his bank without a problem
this he has done several times until he recovered his initial investment
he now transfers his profit to his Wirex card

so as as said i took a gamble an sent 3000 euros baby bank transfer
after registering an supplying the required proof of ID

I did screenshot the BWT but did not do it at a high enough resolution for it to be read clearly
when i received an email from Blue saying they couldn't verify the payment I obviously panicked
after a couple of exchanged emails all was sorted and my account was credited
which immediately began trading
that was 29 October 2018
now i have an account balance of 3272 Euros
or 9% profit
I have made no withdrawals
my plan is to recover my initial 3000 and leave the profit to do whatever it does

everything I have found on the internet tells me to run away ,BUT i have a trusted friend who is doing OK and has had no problems
and no i dint open my account by using a referral so my friend is making nothing from myself or BlueTrading

All I can say is up to now all appears to be good
I will keep updating if anyone would like to contact me please do
regards
john

this is my up to date statement for all to see

Attachments

• closed_trades-13.pdf
    21 KB · Views: 28
this is my up to date statement for all to see

Well, I can confirm that I've have the same trades even if with a bigger lot size since at begin of November I had a bigger balance.

I've started on May and I've more that doubled my balance with a performance around 15% each month on average.

Lately I've withdrawn (using BTC) all my initial investment plus a 25% and I left the rest on the account to see what will happen.

Many people to claims that Bluetrading doesn't do real trades and it is just another Ponzi scheme. If that is true then they do a great job to simulate the tradings that appear to be real and in-line with the markets.
I (want to) think the trades are real even because the performances are just a little better of those I have on my PAMMS accounts on Alpari.

For me this is the best investment I've ever done, even if I've have lots of concerns regarding Bluetrading and it is really too good to be true.

I've found and documented dozen of weirdness in these months but every time I tried to publish, on this and others sites, the posts were rejected, so I've gave up and I really don't care anymore.

Well, I can confirm that I've have the same trades even if with a bigger lot size since at begin of November I had a bigger balance.

I've started on May and I've more that doubled my balance with a performance around 15% each month on average.

Lately I've withdrawn (using BTC) all my initial investment plus a 25% and I left the rest on the account to see what will happen.

Many people to claims that Bluetrading doesn't do real trades and it is just another Ponzi scheme. If that is true then they do a great job to simulate the tradings that appear to be real and in-line with the markets.
I (want to) think the trades are real even because the performances are just a little better of those I have on my PAMMS accounts on Alpari.

For me this is the best investment I've ever done, even if I've have lots of concerns regarding Bluetrading and it is really too good to be true.

I've found and documented dozen of weirdness in these months but every time I tried to publish, on this and others sites, the posts were rejected, so I've gave up and I really don't care anymore.

Hi Pedro
is the alpari
forex similar to blue trading
is it managed by them are you happy that it is a genuine scheme
regards
john

Hi Pedro
is the alpari
forex similar to blue trading
is it managed by them are you happy that it is a genuine scheme
regards
john

If it is a question, then, no!

Alpari is completely different from Bluetrading. It is running from 20 years and it is REGULATED.
Their portal is very sophisticated (nothing to do with BT's one), you can trade with MT4 (even with Nano accounts), Binary options, ecc.
And there is a section dedicated to PAMM, i.e. managed trading, similar to EToro or Zulutrade. Is really well done with all historical statistics that help to chose the most trustable managers. Of course a bad trade can wipe your money so the rule is always the same: invest the amount you can lose.

Some PAMM account seems to be worthing and there is no minimum quote to adhere. At the moment I have 3 PAMM accounts that go pretty well.

Alpari seems to be pretty solid to me and I've withdrawn several times without any trouble. Respect Bluetrading the risk that Alpari disappear from one day to another is very very low.

Last edited:
Hey

I have a big concern. Last week BT opened a Ethereum long trade on 12 NOV 2018 and closed this position on 16 NOV 2018. During these days, ETH suffered a dramatic drop from around 205 to 175. Somehow BT managed to close this trade breakeven; no loss and no profit. Did you notice this too? There is in my opinion no way BT was able to make of this trade a breakeven trade...
Hi, i noted it too some time ago and asked them: "
Thanks for inquiring.
Our entry level never executed so it didn't go into any trade. Have a great weekend!Let me know anytime you have any questions."

Concerns today
website shows open orders that my pdf statement shows as a loss
and a closed order on the website with 27E profit doesn't show on the PDF statement

Back