BluFX.co.uk's employees used multis to attack TopStepFx's dedicated discussion thread.

okediwilliam

Spamvertiser for BluFX.co.uk
This is my review. Just like many other subscription based prop fund, they required me to trade with a demo account which renewed every month if I didn't hit the target. I wasn't to get access to a real account untill I passed their two steps.
These kind of prop funds no longer make sense to me after I found Blufx. With them I can get to trading immediately as I already have a strategy and system of trading. I just needed access to enough capital.
It might be good for some people but I recommend Blufx as it has proven to be much better for someone with years of experience like me.

This is my review. Just like many other subscription based prop fund, they required me to trade with a demo account which renewed every month if I didn't hit the target. I wasn't to get access to a real account untill I passed their two steps.
These kind of prop funds no longer make sense to me after I found Blufx. With them I can get to trading immediately as I already have a strategy and system of trading. I just needed access to enough capital.
It might be good for some people but I recommend Blufx as it has proven to be much better for someone with years of experience like me.
True. I also use Blufx and tried a similar company to topstepfx that required me to trade with a demo first. That model is slow and although it looks attractive, it's not the best.
What's the point of getting access to a prop fund and then spend months trading a demo account. Lol

True. I also use Blufx and tried a similar company to topstepfx that required me to trade with a demo first. That model is slow and although it looks attractive, it's not the best.
What's the point of getting access to a prop fund and then spend months trading a demo account. Lol
Exactly man. You understand what I'm talking about. I was going round in circles for months before I snapped out of it.
Some days just don't work for me to trade but I had to trade to hit the target before the month ended or spend money to try again. And I'd end up losing the profits I make from one silly trade that didn't meet up with my parameters but yet I traded it because the clock was ticking. Blufx is it for me!

Exactly man. You understand what I'm talking about. I was going round in circles for months before I snapped out of it.
Some days just don't work for me to trade but I had to trade to hit the target before the month ended or spend money to try again. And I'd end up losing the profits I make from one silly trade that didn't meet up with my parameters but yet I traded it because the clock was ticking. Blufx is it for me!
I feel you. We all make mistakes and learn. So long as we learn and grow from it then we are better off.
How has it been going for you so far with your trades and results?

Going much better now man. I'm in a better place. Thx for asking.
Keep it up bro.

Employees of BluFX.co.uk need to stop spamming the FPA and also need to stop advertising in other company's dedicated discussion threads.

Spam Cat ate so many BluFX spammers that he threw up.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Dear sir Bluefx has no proof of payment any thing in net bluefx scam
Hi @aur1911 feel free to join our Facebook group where you can witness loads of payment proofs from our traders. Just search for BluFx Traders

Spam Cat doubts evidence provided on the Facebook pages of proven spammers.

Back