BMFN scam alert

ally786

Recruit
BMFN has stolen $ 70,000 from my account claiming that these are retroactive swap charges . My account was in profit for about same amount.If you have an account with BMFN, please consider to remove your funds asap.

Can you provide more details? How much was your initial investment? How much had you made? Did you managed to withdraw any money before this? Were any of your trades swap positive?

Can you provide more details? How much was your initial investment? How much had you made? Did you managed to withdraw any money before this? Were any of your trades swap positive?

They have let me withdraw several times before that because my I account was in a loss that is my withdrawal money was less that amount deposited.
Yes, some trades were positive too. However when my positions become profitable by about $45,000 , they deducted $ 70,000 from my account.

Are they regulated by anyone? If so, file a complaint with the regulator as soon as possible. Also, discuss with your bank and local police about the possibility of filing internet-based financial fraud charges.

Contact?

Hi Ally, have send you two PM''s already? Would be appreciated of you would respond. Regards, Kees

Last edited:
Back