• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BMMAX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Another vendor that presents its powerful EA only on DEMO. Price EA is $800 and you presents only on DEMO! Where is your real account?

I see there real performance and its not bad.demo not like real but its performance is good but this weak up little..

Liars. Under the Performance tab on their website it says:

"BMMAX LIVE STATEMENT

We Know
Its unbelievable!!
So,Use this investor access to see its performance

Name : BMMAX PVY
Login : 11313206
Investor : lwhu7ts (read only password)
Server : ThinkForex-Demo"

Their "live" statement uses ThinkForex's Demo server.

Liars. Under the Performance tab on their website it says:

"BMMAX LIVE STATEMENT

We Know
Its unbelievable!!
So,Use this investor access to see its performance

Name : BMMAX PVY
Login : 11313206
Investor : lwhu7ts (read only password)
Server : ThinkForex-Demo"

Their "live" statement uses ThinkForex's Demo server.

I find in mt4i there live statement.After order it, I get couple of win trade but performance in demo very high.In real account its performance is low although vendor said that before order it.If its running same then Its Ok.its not any arb system its a completely scalping ea and hold position more then 1 or 2 days some times.last weak some trade open for 2 minutes.I need to watch more for some days.See its mt4 live MT4i - Need PIN code for bmmax

I find in mt4i there live statement.After order it, I get couple of win trade but performance in demo very high.In real account its performance is low although vendor said that before order it.If its running same then Its Ok.its not any arb system its a completely scalping ea and hold position more then 1 or 2 days some times.last weak some trade open for 2 minutes.I need to watch more for some days.See its mt4 live MT4i - Need PIN code for bmmax

Does anyone have an MT4 for an active/real/LIVE account with this BMMAX EA? Would like to know how the results are for a real account and which broker is being used.

Thanks, Dana

The one listed is live but it's also demo. And since it's about 4 times larger than when it opened and still using the same lot sizes I suspect that it has no money management which to my way of thinking means that it's about half way done. For that amount of money they should polish it up a bit before asking that much. I'm also wondering why they are deleting something so successful so soon? Could a moderator please explain?

Back