Romance Scam BMO Scam (www.bmovipg.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Can you please provide or help guide on how we can get our funds back? I already filed in those multiple places
Which country are you from so that I can provide further guidance. Also have you contacted your bank to report fraud as well as the site you used for the crypto exchange?

I’m from houston tx United states. I filed a police report, told my bank, complained with ic3 and ftcrb. What else? That site needs to go down. Really sad that was my life savings.I told Gemini and coinbase and says they can’t do anything but theyre the edging middle man

I’m from houston tx United states. I filed a police report, told my bank, complained with ic3 and ftcrb. What else? That site needs to go down. Really sad that was my life savings.I told Gemini and coinbase and says they can’t do anything but theyre the edging middle man
File complaints with FINRA, FTC and the Attorney General in your state. Also I recommend to also submit a report with the Global Anti-Scam Organization as I work with them too.

IC3

FINRA

FTC

If you are in the US then also file a complaint with the Attorney General in your state.
Finra is in Spanish

Back