Romance Scam BMO Scam (www.bmovipg.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp with the typical I want to be your friend, I can help you make money. etc. Victims are told to go to the website and use H5 Login or download the app. Once an investor makes a deposit there is every excuse for why you cannot withdraw fund. The website is only 7 days old and was just registered on November 2nd. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company or you risk losing every dollar you give them.

1636516029945.png

1636516247014.png

Hello, I’m new to this site and crypto stuff in general. Piggybacking off a similar site to the one you posted above, I was wondering if there is legitimacy to this one:

eurexvip.com/#/

Both pages look similar. However, the top left logo appears to be a Eurex logo, as opposed to the BMO logo shown in the top right.
Any info on this would be appreciated. Thank fkr reading, and stay safe out there!

Victims are contacted on WhatsApp with the typical I want to be your friend, I can help you make money. etc. Victims are told to go to the website and use H5 Login or download the app. Once an investor makes a deposit there is every excuse for why you cannot withdraw fund. The website is only 7 days old and was just registered on November 2nd. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company or you risk losing every dollar you give them.

View attachment 70643

View attachment 70644
I was scammed into depositing on to this site. Do you know if there were any successes in withdrawing? I am having the issue of not being able to withdraw and I don’t want to just view it as a loss. How were you able to determine this site is a fraud? Please share any info you have. Thanks.

Hello, I’m new to this site and crypto stuff in general. Piggybacking off a similar site to the one you posted above, I was wondering if there is legitimacy to this one:

eurexvip.com/#/

Both pages look similar. However, the top left logo appears to be a Eurex logo, as opposed to the BMO logo shown in the top right.
Any info on this would be appreciated. Thank fkr reading, and stay safe out there!
This is fraud, the website was setup on November 1st.

1637594132521.png

Yeah I figured. I was able to withdraw a bit but most of it got stuck. Ah well, I only put in what I was okay with risking. I leave it in the hands of the FTC to potentially resolve & get a refund (in the instance multiple get caught up in this site).

Yeah I figured. I was able to withdraw a bit but most of it got stuck. Ah well, I only put in what I was okay with risking. I leave it in the hands of the FTC to potentially resolve & get a refund (in the instance multiple get caught up in this site).
We should start a thread for this broker to warn others. Also please file a report with the FBI (IC3), the FTC and FINRA.

Do you want to start a new thread or do you want me to?

Please see the thread below. I recommend to include your details in this thread.

Hi..I m in same trouble. How would you able to get some withdraw. Could you please help.
Thanks in advance.

Hi..I m in same trouble. How would you able to get some withdraw. Could you please help.
Thanks in advance.
Scammers usually let you make a small withdrawal, maybe $500. Any large withdrawal and they say you must pay fees and taxes which you should NOT do.

Back