BoerumHoldings / BoerumTrading claim to be in liquidation

kevsmart

Recruit
I requested to close my account in June2018, they said I had to give 3 months notice so waited till September, now their website claims they have gone into liquidation but emails bounce, phone no.s are unobtainable. I know of 3 other people who have been scammed by these.

I requested to close my account in June2018, they said I had to give 3 months notice so waited till September, now their website claims they have gone into liquidation but emails bounce, phone no.s are unobtainable. I know of 3 other people who have been scammed by these.
By visiting site I`m getting below notice.

A formal notice of liquidation
This notice serves a formal advice that more than one of our stop loss positions have generated a loss for the business.

As per section 12 of our Terms and Conditions our business is now at risk.

“Force Majeure: in the event of a sudden market movement, we hold the right to liquidate the company and return the clients funds within 60 days of such an event. In such an event there will be an e-mail, followed by a full and final settlement payment and account statement. This sequence will be outside a formal liquidation process, which can take up to 5 months and cost up to 100% of the clients funds.”

We have requested that your log in be suspended as the accounts department and our CFO are completing extensive calculations on the losses.

Within the next 28 days you will have a full and final settlement of your account as per section 12 of our terms & conditions which you have agreed to. Once we have completed our calculations and you have your settlement your account will be considered as closed.

We regret this action is necessary.

By visiting site I`m getting below notice.

A formal notice of liquidation
This notice serves a formal advice that more than one of our stop loss positions have generated a loss for the business.

As per section 12 of our Terms and Conditions our business is now at risk.

“Force Majeure: in the event of a sudden market movement, we hold the right to liquidate the company and return the clients funds within 60 days of such an event. In such an event there will be an e-mail, followed by a full and final settlement payment and account statement. This sequence will be outside a formal liquidation process, which can take up to 5 months and cost up to 100% of the clients funds.”

We have requested that your log in be suspended as the accounts department and our CFO are completing extensive calculations on the losses.

Within the next 28 days you will have a full and final settlement of your account as per section 12 of our terms & conditions which you have agreed to. Once we have completed our calculations and you have your settlement your account will be considered as closed.

We regret this action is necessary.

Yes I know this is on the website, and why I said that they claim to be in liquidation. The problem is that they have not communicated with me or at least 3 others I know who have money invested here. The company was actively touted for new deposits in the week before putting up this notice. They appear to have gone into hiding. Does anyone know if it is possible to track them down frome website hosting or ISP details?

Yes I know this is on the website, and why I said that they claim to be in liquidation. The problem is that they have not communicated with me or at least 3 others I know who have money invested here. The company was actively touted for new deposits in the week before putting up this notice. They appear to have gone into hiding. Does anyone know if it is possible to track them down frome website hosting or ISP details?
Here you go, https://who.is/whois/boerumholdings.com

I'm in the same boat. Would appreciate any information you can gather. As said, simply gone into hiding!

I am experiencing the same problems with boerum. Does anyone think we will ever get our money back?

Back