BOLS SCAM

jayan

Recruit
I have seen other posts about people being scammed by Binay-options-live-signals.com.Too late for me as I invested 30K in their ATS through option-orbit platform in January 2015.Long story short for the last 3 months no body will respond to my skype messages or emails and when I called option -orbit they told me money is safe and that somebody from BOLS will contact me and that never seems to happen. last 2 days option-orbit stopped answering my calls. Any body has any idea how to get my initial investment back?

Go ahead and invite them to join this thread, below are names and contact details.

Frank Lundgren : Info@BinaryOptions-Live-Signals.com

Gisele Haas :
Email: Gisele@BinaryOptions-Live-Signals.com

Lilianna Gilbert
Email: Lilianna@BinaryOptions-Live-Signals.com

John Daye
Email: Mike@BinaryOptions-Live-Signals.com

Stacy Kim

Email: Stacy@BinaryOptions-Live-Signals.com

Kristine Collins

Email: Kristine@BinaryOptions-Live-Signals.com

Jahciey Brown

Email: Jahcieya@BinaryOptions-Live-Signals.com

David Boller

Email: David@BinaryOptions-Live-Signals.com

Nicole Moore

Email: Nicole@BinaryOptions-Live-Signals.com

Graham Bows

Email: Support@BinaryOptions-Live-Signals.com

Angela Morgan

Email: Angela@BinaryOptions-Live-Signals.com

Dear Forex Master,
I send the following email to all the B.O.L.S email ID's you provided.If I don't hear back from them I intend to tell them that I have taken it up in your forums..Ok???

Hi,

I have a managed account at option-orbit through your company B.O.L.S Since January 2015.Initially I invested 15 K and later another 15 K to a total of 30 K. The last time I was send an update was in May 2015. Kristine Collins last replied to me on July 6th that she will ask Natalie Carter to send me an update and since then I haven't heard from her either.I have made numerous attempts to contact Kristine Collins and Natalie Carter through Email and Skype chat and I have send several messages to your support as well but hasn't heard from any body.I would greatly appreciate if some body can get in touch with me and update me regarding my account.

My Skype ID jayanil293
phone +1 224-374-9826
email ramachandran.anil@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i guess you can also mention in the emails/messages that you are inviting them here to answer to your complaint, and if the deposit was done through credit card, it would be a good idea to try and submit a formal complaint (im not sure how its done) and contact the legal authorities regarding this issue, lets see what other members might have in mind to help you out. 30k is not a small number of you ask me.

Dear Forex Master,
I send the following email to all the B.O.L.S email ID's you provided.If I don't hear back from them I intend to tell them that I have taken it up in your forums..Ok???

Hi,

I have a managed account at option-orbit through your company B.O.L.S Since January 2015.Initially I invested 15 K and later another 15 K to a total of 30 K. The last time I was send an update was in May 2015. Kristine Collins last replied to me on July 6th that she will ask Natalie Carter to send me an update and since then I haven't heard from her either.I have made numerous attempts to contact Kristine Collins and Natalie Carter through Email and Skype chat and I have send several messages to your support as well but hasn't heard from any body.I would greatly appreciate if some body can get in touch with me and update me regarding my account.

My Skype ID jayanil293
phone +1 224-374-9826
email ramachandran.anil@gmail.com

Bro, 30k is not small amount and from your name you seems Indian, Are you from India?

and now go to live chat and talk with them regarding this issue and share your chat here with us if they giving you reason of delayed or anything else.

I am Indian currently living in US.The money was transferred as multiple transfers of 7K,8k, 13K and 2K through my bank.
Here is a webpage I found and my experience is exactly like that. (click under the home tab).
http://binaryoptions-live-signals-scam.com/members.html
The problem now is there is no way of contacting B.O.L.S as they don't have a phone number.No body answers the chat and I have skyped Kristine Collins and Natalie Carter numerous times but no reply.For the last month I have been calling option-orbit platform and they keep telling me they will contact B.O.L.S and somebody will get back to me but nobody ever does. B.O.LS used to give signals for manual trading(Signals were lousy and they were blatantly lying about the results which alarmed me as it shows they have no integrity) but suddenly they stopped with no explanation but talking to other members I learned that they are claiming they are still putting trades in auto trade. In May when they last send me an update there was 120K in it .I have all the screen shots they send me.If you look at the webpage claiming they are a scam there are a lot of people ou there with similar experience.I

I called option orbit yesterday and it is the same story they will contact B.O.L.S and somebody will get back .They assure me my money is safe ,but unable to tell me how much is in it ,when I can withdraw...I am going to continue emailing them this week and call and Monday I will tell them to answer to my post in forex peace army.I dont think they will reply and then I will see how I can lodge a formal complaint in this forum. Thanks for your replies guys!

So I send this email to option orbit today and is awaiting reply.. I will be very surprised if I hear back..

support@option-orbit.com,
VP.Operations@option-orbit.com

Hi,

I spoke to your telephone support many many times and has send you a few Emails regarding the problems I am having with the managed account with B.O.L.S.
I get the same reply every time ,that you will contact B.O.L.S and let them know my concerns and they will get back to me or that I will receive an Email from option orbit within 24-48 hours.

No body from option-orbit has never acknowledged my emails so far nor have I been contacted by anybody from B.O.L.S. It is very disheartening to see this.

I would much appreciate even if you could have the courtesy to acknowledge my emails and reply

Thanks
Anil

Still waiting .... In the mean time I got in touch with philip who created that site B.O.LS- scam and a Richard who last year posted about B.O.L.S here and both never got their money back..

http://www.fsaseychelles.sc/ is the financial regulatory authority in Seychelles
.I send them an email and will call them tomorrow.Incidentally there is a scam alerted posted on their website about safe24options .which is interesting as they were the partners for B.O.L.S before (i have even heard they are the same).
option-orbit is a registerd trade mark of Edwards Limited, a company registered at 103 Sham Peng Tong Plaza, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.

Back