Romance Scam BomWin Scam (www.bomwinbit.vip/login)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, Telegram, IG, Facebook, LinkedIn and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and victims are told to go to the website below to invest but once funds are transferred to a wallet the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

1651080604684.png

1651080660358.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See below for more details.

Hello, sadly I saw this post too late. I recently got scammed by this exact website. I'm devastated. Do you think there is anything I can do to recover these funds?

Hello, sadly I saw this post too late. I recently got scammed by this exact website. I'm devastated. Do you think there is anything I can do to recover these funds?
First take screen shots of all communication, trades, wallets, their website, etc. so you can document this crime. What country are you from so we can advise where to further report.

Okay I will do just that. I am from Hong Kong but I am currently residing in Australia when the scam occurred.

Okay I will do just that. I am from Hong Kong but I am currently residing in Australia when the scam occurred.
Once you have evidence, please file a fraud report with ASIC, HK Police and the FBI via IC3. All forms are available online. Please let us know if you need a link to the forms?

Hi,
I was put my money on this website. And each time I do add they keep asking me to add more funds to withdraw more. I am really confused and scared as I have put all my savings into this.

Hi,
I was put my money on this website. And each time I do add they keep asking me to add more funds to withdraw more. I am really confused and scared as I have put all my savings into this.
Do Not put any more money into this website. Do not pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you. What country are you from?

I am in Australia, I met this girl through a dating app. She said she trades from a long time, so she said shee will help me out, she did help me trade and we did earn but I couldnt withdraw. Initially I got stuck with a minimum balance due to a bonus offer they were having and she did help by transferring money into my BOMWIN account to meet the min requirement, now once I finally traded the deposited amount, the customer care says I have deposit 14k more in order to withdraw everything I have deposited in that account so far as I have a junior account not an intermediate account. She said she is willing to help me with 10k if I can put the rest of 4k. Whats really confusing is that is the girl involved in the scam as well. I am not really sure, I borrowed money from my friends and I am really confused now

The website I am using is bomwinbit.com, I already have money stuck in there and am not sure if I should try adding the 4k to get the rest of it out. The customer care for that website said. Your account is still a junior account and you can only withdraw your account amount from 0-44444. You need to upgrade to an intermediate account before you can apply for a withdrawal. If you top up to 44444, your account will automatically be upgraded to an intermediate account and you will be able to withdraw from 0-444444,If you top up to 444444, your account will automatically be upgraded to a premium account with no limit on the amount you can withdraw

Back