Romance Scam BomWin Scam (www.bomwinbit.vip/login)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Yes, can I have a link to the forms please?
@HadesReturns you should also file complaints with the following:

ASIC

FBI IC3 (chose internet crime complaint)

HK Police

Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO)

Hi, I just saw this post. I am from the Philippines, and I tried withdrawing my money but can't withdraw. Appreciate your help.

Hi, I just saw this post. I am from the Philippines, and I tried withdrawing my money but can't withdraw. Appreciate your help.
Start by taking screen shots of all communication, trades, transfers, their website, etc. Then file reports with the Securities Commission of the Philippines, the FBI via IC3 and contact the Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO). GASO is a non-profit that helps all victims and all of their volunteers were victims of these scams. They have free live chat on their website to help all victims.

DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to try and get your money back as this is part of the scam.

I am in Australia, I met this girl through a dating app. She said she trades from a long time, so she said shee will help me out, she did help me trade and we did earn but I couldnt withdraw. Initially I got stuck with a minimum balance due to a bonus offer they were having and she did help by transferring money into my BOMWIN account to meet the min requirement, now once I finally traded the deposited amount, the customer care says I have deposit 14k more in order to withdraw everything I have deposited in that account so far as I have a junior account not an intermediate account. She said she is willing to help me with 10k if I can put the rest of 4k. Whats really confusing is that is the girl involved in the scam as well. I am not really sure, I borrowed money from my friends and I am really confused now
I’m sorry you went through that. A similar thing happened to me. A guy introduced me to it, he scammed me and made me believe that he was also scammed. A scammer according to my knowledge and experience will lure you to believe that even they were scammed because they borrowed you fake money , since it’s their website they can get back their money, but we can’t. My so called crush that I met online borrowed me 1200 USD saying he loves me only so that I can deposit the other sum he mentioned. The sum which I never got back. They may even pretend to care for you, just so you borrow money or takeout a loan. When they asked me to loan or borrow they got irritated and angry when I gave them reasons of why I choose not to borrow. They slowly became silent when I was of no use trading with them. They trick you to invest , trade and withdraw small amounts, then once you invest and trade with big amounts you can’t withdraw them… they guy said he’s Australian but the IP shows china time.

Back