Bonds and Co Wealth Management

"The website’s contact page also mentions IDEA Capital Limited. We have been informed by that company, which is registered in the United Kingdom that it does not have any affiliation with Bonds And Co."

From the GFSC website link further up. Looks like they're not registered under VFSC after all.

but there is no way to contact , complain,or enforce through vfsc regulation, i emailed to the registrar email ID and got a reply from roy@vfsc.vu for clarification after that no response from their side.If someone from the press or media can approach them it will be easy .As they are alot into the news for accepting Bitcoins as Vanuatu immigration payment.

I'm afraid you've lost me. The only link I see tying Bonds and Co to VFSC is their affiliation with Idea Capital, which has already been proven to be falsified. Even if we reported it to the registrar, they wouldn't be able to do much in this case.

As far as I can tell this company is registered nowhere, and therefore isn't regulated (and makes our lives much more difficult).

you are right ,but there must be a link somehow because i have reached to the vfsc pages with Oliver Woods .what about the phone company where the calls are diverted and the bank account where we transferred the funds?I am sure that banks and telephone companies will not open an account without due diligence.

That's a good point. I have already sent all their bank details to my own bank's fraud team, and reported my case to Action Fraud. They said it'll take a few weeks to follow up so I'm not sure what the outcome will be.

Let me know if you have any more suggestions, and I'll do the same.

That's a good point. I have already sent all their bank details to my own bank's fraud team, and reported my case to Action Fraud. They said it'll take a few weeks to follow up so I'm not sure what the outcome will be.

Let me know if you have any more suggestions, and I'll do the same.
As per now i have to call my bank to do the same .another thing we need to do is that report their website to nominet or who ever the hosting is with and as far as I remember thier promotion add came through Daltons business or if you remember where did you heard about them?

I heard about them through a colleague, who also invested in the same platforms as me and is in exactly the same position. Not sure how he found out about them but I can check.

What is your thought on legal advice? I got a quote with a couple and their initial advisor fees started at about £1000. I have not had to file a lawsuit or anything like that, but I'm wondering whether it's worth paying for a chance to recover some or all of the money. It feels like a toss up to me as I have no idea what the likelihood of seeing this money again is, even with legal advice.

I'm pretty sure they're not registered with the VFSC. I've tried to contact the VFSC twice with no response. What's more, if you're referring to the FX World entry, they've removed that association from their website (unless you can link me to it?) and replaced it with some reference to IDEA Capital LTD which the GFSC has denounced and now I can't even find THAT on their webpage. I'm not even sure that the VFSC is an actual legal body to be honest.

I heard about them through a colleague, who also invested in the same platforms as me and is in exactly the same position. Not sure how he found out about them but I can check.

What is your thought on legal advice? I got a quote with a couple and their initial advisor fees started at about £1000. I have not had to file a lawsuit or anything like that, but I'm wondering whether it's worth paying for a chance to recover some or all of the money. It feels like a toss up to me as I have no idea what the likelihood of seeing this money again is, even with legal advice.
i think after all what you have done is wait for recovery.if possible increase withdrawal amount for faster recovery.

Got reply from My Bank Today, they closed the scam cases as the accounts I transferred the funds to are Empty.
have reported to Action Fraud and to Whois registrar of their website.fingers crossed let's see what happens.:mad:

Back