Bonds and Co Wealth Management

I'm actively avoiding getting in touch with them for the time being - instead trying to go the safer route of continuing to display interest while taking out what I can in the meantime.
If you search thier contact number on google ,you will find more info on thier scam https://www.globalinvestoralerts.org/bonds_and_co_wealth_management.shtml

I have registered my case (none existent trade) with asset recovery action fraud and police I am distraught.. can we all register for power in numbers ?

I have registered my case (none existent trade) with asset recovery action fraud and police I am distraught.. can we all register for power in numbers ?
I am in for registering in a majority, there is an option to add further info on action fraud where it asks if anyone else is affected.

Today i called on 02070431944 and heard a voicemail in another language which is recognized as Spanish by google translator. means that the bondsandco are based in Spain.

Today i called on 02070431944 and heard a voicemail in another language which is recognized as Spanish by google translator. means that the bondsandco are based in Spain.
Thank you @shabibsyed I have also traced this, I am still living in hope

Just thought I'd give an update here. I have tried to recover my funds in small portions, however it seems they've now gone cold on me too. I was avoiding taking action until I could hopefully safely move my funds to a more recoverable platform but that seems to have failed.

I contacted a company called MyChargeBack who seem to have a good reputation for recovering funds, but they were unable to help due to the payments being made by direct wire transfer (I'm assuming this is the same situation for everyone else here).

They also said that although individual lawyers would be expensive, there is also the option of filing a class action lawsuit - provided we can get enough people on board and a firm that will accept the case.

If anyone has any further thoughts then please let me know. I have never had to work with lawyers before on something like this, but I'm not willing to let £15,000 slide just like that. Enough is enough.

Just thought I'd give an update here. I have tried to recover my funds in small portions, however it seems they've now gone cold on me too. I was avoiding taking action until I could hopefully safely move my funds to a more recoverable platform but that seems to have failed.

I contacted a company called MyChargeBack who seem to have a good reputation for recovering funds, but they were unable to help due to the payments being made by direct wire transfer (I'm assuming this is the same situation for everyone else here).

They also said that although individual lawyers would be expensive, there is also the option of filing a class action lawsuit - provided we can get enough people on board and a firm that will accept the case.

If anyone has any further thoughts then please let me know. I have never had to work with lawyers before on something like this, but I'm not willing to let £15,000 slide just like that. Enough is enough.
I am ready to join for a lawsuit ,if anyone knows any good chambers to file.

I also reported to Action Fraud but they emailed me back and said there wasn't enough information to investigate. It would be worth everyone lodging a report with Action Fraud to 'up the priority'. They're still taking on new clients so there may be time. Bonds ignored me until I threatened to out them on the internet and they got back to me on the day, after three weeks of ignoring. Perhaps that's a tactic. I read something online from a former boiler room employee who intimated that some people got money back if legal action or violence were threatened. I'm not above either of those personally.

They've stopped answering my calls now as well as I am due my complete refund in a few days. I also contacted MyChargeBack who couldn't help for the same reason. I am down for a class action lawsuit if it's not too expensive but have no experience or contacts that could help unfortunately. Action Fraud have been completely useless as well.

I also seem to have been a victim of McArthur & Woods. I invested the minimum amount last April as was not 100% sure of them being based in Gibralter but decided to take a chance. After being bombarded with phone calls about great opportunities on IPO's I thought I would test the water on requesting a dividend & as suspected nothing came of it. Repeated calls led to nothing then it seems the number 02070431944 is now on permanent answerphone & nobody returns calls. They do no reply to e-mail either therefore are not contactable. It's very frustrating as the website still ticks away as though everything is fine but I was thinking of putting a notice out on facebook for everyone to share & try & get it to go viral to hopefully cut off much of their future source as I am not hopeful of recovering anything I have invested, but it would make me feel better to stop other people giving them money. I do not know how Class actions or Group Litigations work against what seems to be a ghost company who are difficult to pin down. Any further information gained on these clowns would be much appreciated.

Back