Bonds and Co Wealth Management

Please ask someone from the law firm to fill out the contact form here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...t-information-about-a-companys-clients.42828/

You seem worried the other side will find out about who the lawyer is. If your email address was posted, they could send you fake documentation to show someone working for them is a client who wants to join the case, so would find out anyway.

I have to worry about protecting FPA members from law firms and lawyers which are fake. Publicly naming the law firm should not affect the case. Instead, it lets people who might want to join check to make sure the law firm and lawyers are real.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...t-information-about-a-companys-clients.42828/

You seem worried the other side will find out about who the lawyer is. If your email address was posted, they could send you fake documentation to show someone working for them is a client who wants to join the case, so would find out anyway.

I have to worry about protecting FPA members from law firms and lawyers which are fake. Publicly naming the law firm should not affect the case. Instead, it lets people who might want to join check to make sure the law firm and lawyers are real.
Thank you for clarifying, Anyways I will go ahead individually to file my case.The Clerks of the Lawfirm are charging a fee for providing consultancy Before assigning the right Barrister. ?The first meeting requires all the documents, emails, phone calls etc Which I am not sure if anyone from the members is willing to share along with the fee.
Anyways I will keep posting the progress and if there is any success will recommend the Barrister who might be willing to register here as a '' Lawyer looking for Clients''.

I may be willing to cooperate but I need more information like being able to check out the law firm. Can you ask them to fill out the form above so we can check them out please?

Looks like the Bondsandco website has been lifted .. any developments?

Looks like Bondsandco Wealth Management Website has been lifted, has anyone had any developments?
Cheers

The website appears to be active still. Has anyone asked to contacted via the site as a new client with a different phone number and tried to suss out a bank account or something that we could ask the banks to investigate?

Back