Bonus and trading bonus on volume base and deposit bonus and a rude behaviour

ankur6436

Banned
SIR,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU AFTER TIRED ABOUT COMPLAINING AGAIN AND AGAIN AT COMPLIANCE@IFOREX.COM AT IFOREX.COM WEB SITE . MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 1267821 IN FOREX INSPITE OF HAVING OLD ACCOUNT AND TRADED OVER 30000 USD BONUS .. THEY TREATING US AS A SERVANT AND VERY VERY RUDE BEHAVIOUR OF OUR ACCOUNT MANAGER MR Amit M.Accounts Manager International Support
Email:amitm@iforex.com AND WHEN I AM ASKING ABOUT MY DEPOSIT BONUS AND TRADING BONUS HE IS MISGUIDING US AND REFUSE TO GIVE BONUS AND DUE THERE NEGATIVE APPROACH I HAVE LOST SO MANY AND IN SPITE OF SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS INITIALLY AND CARD DETAILS THEY ARE HARASSING DEMAND FOR DOCUMENTS RUDELY ON PHONE TREAT US US LIKE BEGGAR. BEFORE THAT MR ESHKOL AND MRS NANCY I FOUND VERY GOOD SERVICES AND THEY HELPED LOT ME TO TRADE SAFELY AND GAVE PROPER BONUSES IN MY ACCOUNT ON TIME. BUT HERE MR AMIT HAS CHEATED ME EVERY TIME RAGRDING BONUSES INTIALLY THEY FLASHED THE MASSEGE THAT YOU WILL GET 40% BONUS IN MY ACCOUNT BUT HE GAVE ONLY 10%.

REALLY I WAS VERY FATIGUED NOW AND AFTRE THIS DISSATISFACTION ABOUT THERE MAL SERVICE AND RUDE TALKS I REQUEST YOU PLEASE TAKE ACTION..

TILL TODAY I HAVE T CLAIM SO MANY BONUSES BUT THEY DON'T WANT GIVE...

HOPE YOU WILL DO JUSTICE WITH ME

Pharaoh

Colonel
If a broker asks for documents, it's usually best to comply. Arguing about it only gives them an excuse to keep your money.

My advice:

1. Stop trading.

2. Get screenshots of everything - all of your info within the site, the terms of service, your account's trading history, the bonus terms on the site, etc.

3. Send all required documents. Once sent, wait a few days and then contact them to confirm that the docs were received and were acceptable. If not, resend by email and also send a copy by courier or express mail with delivery confirmation.

3. Once the docs are acknowledged, ask what is required to withdraw the bonus.

4. In a worst case scenario, forget the bonus. Attempt to withdraw everything except the bonus.

ankur6436

Banned
iforex.com

I have submit all the documents already now listen the stories of 3 days back now they given me the bonus just 50usd for trading and they haven't activate my trading signal ispite of having mania times sent mail for them to my account manager and compliances at iforex.com my account number is 1267821.. Realyy my account manager is just looking his part of profit not providing proper services. So many bonus i have to claim but they are not willing to transfer it my account everytime they asking for depositing the money and promised for 40% bonus will be given , but note

if a broker asks for documents, it's usually best to comply. Arguing about it only gives them an excuse to keep your money.

My advice:

1. Stop trading.

2. Get screenshots of everything - all of your info within the site, the terms of service, your account's trading history, the bonus terms on the site, etc.

3. Send all required documents. Once sent, wait a few days and then contact them to confirm that the docs were received and were acceptable. If not, resend by email and also send a copy by courier or express mail with delivery confirmation.

3. Once the docs are acknowledged, ask what is required to withdraw the bonus.

4. In a worst case scenario, forget the bonus. Attempt to withdraw everything except the bonus.