Bored in the Corona phase

Swept up bud \m/ mainly moved into shorting a lot of essential stocks and buying up BTC when the big companies started too. Other than that... mostly drinking.

It didn't give me much free time, to be honest - I guess I'm lucky that I was able to work all this time. There were many difficulties and adjustments to make, but I think it served to my improvement. Besides, I am the kind of person whom you could lock up at home for a year and I would never get bored :D

It didn't give me much free time, to be honest - I guess I'm lucky that I was able to work all this time. There were many difficulties and adjustments to make, but I think it served to my improvement. Besides, I am the kind of person whom you could lock up at home for a year and I would never get bored :D
then it must have been a good time for you. no doubt the work keeps you occupied and away from depression and negativity.

Forex trader profession might not impact by pandemic because they as usual work from home, but I think coronavirus disaster become the bigger disaster than ever in history, this worst conditions overall the world because economy fall down, many people losing their jobs,etc

Forex trader profession might not impact by pandemic because they as usual work from home, but I think coronavirus disaster become the bigger disaster than ever in history, this worst conditions overall the world because economy fall down, many people losing their jobs,etc
true that, but market was impacted that had been a matter of concern for the traders

then it must have been a good time for you. no doubt the work keeps you occupied and away from depression and negativity.
Yes, it definitely helps with coping. I found it a little hard to adjust to fully working from home, though. My work-life balance went down the drain in the first couple of months

Back