Bored in the Corona phase

perryjohn765

Private
This corona phase had been very boring for few and interesting for some. So lets share our experience of what all we did during this time.

There are good things to share for sure.

Lets start with, Corona made us realize that we have family and we can spend time with them, no matter what you are doing or how much you are busy, you will always get a time :)

I've used the time to get my finances in order. Not having a couple of foreign holidays certainly helps the bank balance :)

I have more times with family and I can work from home as a part-time job
Maybe I included the one that must say to God, thankfully because still get income although work from home.

There are good things to share for sure.

Lets start with, Corona made us realize that we have family and we can spend time with them, no matter what you are doing or how much you are busy, you will always get a time :)
exactly. we always gave priority to the work but corona had made us realise we have to come home at last and family is the one what we need.

It seems to me that many traders spent more time on observation and theory than on practice. And there is nothing special about it. It's just a difficult period, but I'm sure that everyone will adapt to it soon.

Definitely a tough time to trade. Hopefully news of a vaccine will get things moving.

It seems to me that many traders spent more time on observation and theory than on practice. And there is nothing special about it. It's just a difficult period, but I'm sure that everyone will adapt to it soon.
This time was ideal for learning forex market worked in corona too but there was less activity than before corona. Be hopeful there will be good days back when we will far from this cruel disease then our routine business as well forex will be normal again.

true that, people are actually used to this now. but increasing number of cases still a matter of concern

Back