Bored in the Corona phase

Many experts talk about vaccine, some people anti-vaccine, but if the world system has ruled all people that want to travel across boarder must get the vaccine, what you can do except obey the rules or stay in the mountains alone

It’s given me time to look in to my gaps in my forex edication and enjoying my time at home as made me want to do this trading full time from home

Tough times marked this year for most us as for me i found out that i got scammed with a pretty good amount of money plus lost my job but still i wouldn’t say that there weren’t some good times this year.

There have been a lot of people that have been complaining about how bored they are in the corona phase and I have eben doing the opposite. it is actually a good time to spend some good tiem with oursleves. Some people are always workign and never get to have that tiem. Now you do and what you shoudl do is make the best out of it.

Instead of being bored in this state you can take your time to try new things or even better yourself at forex trading, There are those who have to balance trading and their other aspects of life. Now you can have all the trading you want. Come up with strategies and keep on practicing to better yourself.

Tough times marked this year for most us as for me i found out that i got scammed with a pretty good amount of money plus lost my job but still i wouldn’t say that there weren’t some good times this year.
scammed? in forex? you can share the name of the broker here so we all can be aware of it

FPA Forums Team Note: If it's a forex or trading related scam, please open a thread in Scam Alerts.

scammed? in forex? you can share the name of the broker here so we all can be aware of it

FPA Forums Team Note: If it's a forex or trading related scam, please open a thread in Scam Alerts.
Yeah i already posted about it, you can find my thread in scam alerts.

Back