Bored in the Corona phase

Yes, it definitely helps with coping. I found it a little hard to adjust to fully working from home, though. My work-life balance went down the drain in the first couple of months
aah i understand and thats quite obvious, managing house work and office work at the same time is kinda difficult, once u r home your family expects you to give more time even when you are working..it happened with me as well

It depends do you like household work or not. I think this time is very ideal to be with your family and plan things that can be done easily at home as you can do forex trading any online business or learn online skills. I met many people who are interesting in doing courses on internet and many free courses are also available to learn and find helpful in your life. One can think positive even during bad days so be chill with your current routine

It depends do you like household work or not. I think this time is very ideal to be with your family and plan things that can be done easily at home as you can do forex trading any online business or learn online skills. I met many people who are interesting in doing courses on internet and many free courses are also available to learn and find helpful in your life. One can think positive even during bad days so be chill with your current routine
thats actually true.. we just have to know what we are doing.

We should find good ways rather than tired , Corona is a great disaster for whole of the world. People are tense and hand to mouth due to worse conditions of business and jobs. Forex can help people if the learn seriously and make them skilled because they had a lot of time not know where to spend this time. They can develop a positive activity that can support them in terms of earning.

We should find good ways rather than tired , Corona is a great disaster for whole of the world. People are tense and hand to mouth due to worse conditions of business and jobs. Forex can help people if the learn seriously and make them skilled because they had a lot of time not know where to spend this time. They can develop a positive activity that can support them in terms of earning.
ya that is true. this phase can help us in learning and overcome our financial problems as we do not have to go out of our home to learn or trade. while ensuring our safety at home we can earn money but as mentioned only if we are serious about it.

Maybe if people close to the internet, I mean they in daily life already familiar with the internet, hence can looking the opportunity to work from home, maybe this is not easy for newbie because still lack in information and knowledge too, but they can try kinds online business that not require high cost like as drop shipper, and learn forex trading in the demo account.

Maybe if people close to the internet, I mean they in daily life already familiar with the internet, hence can looking the opportunity to work from home, maybe this is not easy for newbie because still lack in information and knowledge too, but they can try kinds online business that not require high cost like as drop shipper, and learn forex trading in the demo account.
That is actually a nice ting and the main focus is to grow any how and learn new things.

Using this lockdown in the best possible way. I have started learning forex thoroughly, giving 8-9 hrs studying forex and planning to become a pro trader soon. Hope it will be an exciting journey.:):)

Back