Bored in the Corona phase

There are good things to share for sure.

Lets start with, Corona made us realize that we have family and we can spend time with them, no matter what you are doing or how much you are busy, you will always get a time :)
Good point. Can't wait for everything to go back to 'normal' I took it for granted.

Using this lockdown in the best possible way. I have started learning forex thoroughly, giving 8-9 hrs studying forex and planning to become a pro trader soon. Hope it will be an exciting journey.:):)
Usually at the beginning to learn will more excited, because looking forex as a money-making machine, later if already jump to real trading, it will become real experience if forex trading, not an easy job, without high dedication learning, it could be a frustrating business, to next step, account micro can be used as learning practice with small bucks to get feeling in real trading for lower risk.

the normal has started looking impossible.. seems like ages that we havent had to wear the mask
Definitely, even with vaccination in sight I don't see this ending anytime soon - not even mentioning the economic effects. As for the masks (and the 6 feet distance), every time I dream something about going out, my dreams contain stuff like leaving my mask at home and feeling anxious about it, or feeling weird when someone comes too close to me... I feel like my brain has accepted this as the new normal

Actually, I am felt strange about coronavirus, two brothers-in-law after the swab was declared positive for covid, but I am not sure this is a disease, because he can still eat well, sleep well, do his usual activities, have no complaints of any kind, while the disease I know is something that causes the body to become sick if there are no complaints about being sick, why is it said that they are sick?

I just want this phase to end as soon as possible,, it feels like we all have forgotten how normal living was....

Now, most of us are already vaccinated and hope that this Corona phase will end soon and we will roam around without a mask.

I don't think if vaccinated will make an end to the pandemic, it will highly possible the virus will mutate and change its name, more dangerous, etc. Spread the fear and you can control many people. Already the news someone gets vaccinated but later still confirmed covid 19 again.

I don't think if vaccinated will make an end to the pandemic, it will highly possible the virus will mutate and change its name, more dangerous, etc. Spread the fear and you can control many people. Already the news someone gets vaccinated but later still confirmed covid 19 again.
As per my knowledge vaccination doesn't prevent you from getting covid completely but it does minimise the effect of the virus. If you are vaccinated, you will possibly not die if you catch covid. Your body recovers much quicker preventing high scale damage.

As per my knowledge vaccination doesn't prevent you from getting covid completely but it does minimise the effect of the virus. If you are vaccinated, you will possibly not die if you catch covid. Your body recovers much quicker preventing high scale damage.

COVID-19 vaccines vary. None can prevent all new infections, but all the currently COVAX approved vaccines can prevent many cases, make more breakthrough infections asymptomatic, and make the remaining breakthrough infections much milder and therefore far less likely to result in hospitalization and death.

This would also tend to reduce the chances of the breakthough infections being passed on.

Vaccination reduces both infections and chances of an infection spreading. So far,the RNA vaccines seem to provide the fewest breakthrough cases. People afraid of RNA vaccines can use any of the other types. Every person given any of the vaccines slows down the spread of the virus.

The only way out of this crisis now is to get an many people vaccinated as soon as possible. What remains unknown is how long the immunity lasts and whether or not some variants (current and future) might be able to more easily bypass the vaccine induced antibodies, resulting in increased breakthrough infections. I suspect everyone who has been fully vaccinated will require at least one booster shot at some point.

Back