1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Merchant ( BMFN ) Issue - RESOLVED

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Dawns_Mist, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Dawns_Mist

Dawns_Mist Recruit

i'm an IB with BMF from 6 monthes .

1- i felt that any trade with more than 5 mini lots had alot of requots, once a time i tried to open a trade with 2 standard lots . it takes 3 min to open it .

2- i can't run any EA on BMF's mt4 correctly although i'm a programmer , every time the EAs make alot of strange things while it's running on BMF's mt4 however it works well on all the other brokers .

Finally : Last night i found 5 trades every trade with 4 standard lot = 20 standard lot which i never opened on my own account .... yeah i mean it ... i never opened any trade last night long on EURUSD but when i opened the account in the morning i found 5 trades long on EURUSD every trade with 4 standard lot which i never opened on my account ( 9000$ ) .. and i found that my account loses 2000$ ... then i emailed them and they told me that they want to copy the loges from the journal .. i made it .. then they told me that someone from Ukraine opened these trades and i'm the responsible .
    I'm from Egypt and i manage my accounts any my clients accounts alone on 3 brokers and i never give any password to anyone .
    do you understand ... losing 2000$ with a fake trades .
    I have all the evidences with statements and IP adresses and emails from the company managers ... please i want to make FPA spot BMFN as a scam and make a file complain but i can't cause the websites says (Scam Resolution Center is only accessible to Forex Peace Army members who have attained the rank of Private. ) and i don't know what is the meaning .

2. Tibor Borzak

Tibor Borzak Recruit

Issue really solved

Hi, I plan to open an account with this broker I am really curious if the issue has been really solved and you get compensation from the broker. Did you apply for a managed account ? I can not imagine how somebody from Ukraine can work on your account, unless he has the MASTER pwd. or has a POA on your account.

3. Dawns_Mist

Dawns_Mist Recruit

They give me back the money which i lose because of this problem .. but i stll don't prefare this broker ... a lot of requtes and the EAs never works well.

4. manny0709

manny0709 Private

they have also done exactly the same with me, i have lost 5KGBP in a matter of days. avoid at all costs! im trying to get it back, they are saying its my IB's fault.

5. eelsheikh

eelsheikh Recruit

اطلب من الشركة اللوج بتاع العمليات اللي بتشك فيها و هتلاقي فيها الاي بي ادرس اللي اتعمل منه العمليات اعمل عليه بحث عشان تعرف دا من بلدك من جهازك او من بلد اخر و ارسل لهم علي نتيجة بحثك لو من بلد او مكان مختلف غير مكانك و أتمني التواصل معي لمساعدتك علي حل المشكلة معهم

6. manny0709

manny0709 Private

Hi, Sorry I don’t understand who shall I contact. Also when I checked the Account yesterday BMFN had wiped all the history so it does not show the trades that happened any longer.

What should I do.

7. Dawns_Mist

Dawns_Mist Recruit

Ask them officially on an email to send you the full history and the full log file of your account , this log will show you every thing happened on the account , there you can see the IP of the computers log in on the account .
    After that you can open a new topic on this forum about that BMFN is totally scam .. and show the log and the history , verify that there is another log in the account from another computer .. so they stolen your money .
    Thus send them the link of the thread and tell them that you have send the details to the regulation organizations , and ask them to refund the money back.

8. manny0709

manny0709 Private

they just send me the trading history of the account showing the trades but this does not show IP address, what the name of the file i need to ask for.

9. Waheeb

Waheeb Recruit

Me too !!

It seems we all have been scammed ! they have done the same with me , many trades were taken at night that brought my account from 20K $ to 0 $ . = They also told that my account was hacked and they blame my money manager. I think we need to act as one group to start a legal process with NFA. Also, we can have a start warning everyone on every where until they've no more customers.

Please let me know what do you think.

: bmfn, bmfn.com