Boston Technologies Inc.

Michael Alcocer

Owner of InnovaTrade
Dear Member:

Be aware about Boston Technologies Inc., that is a US based company, providing a "liquidity bridge" to counter parties. Boston Technologies is acting as Marketplace, Broker-Dealer and/or Brokerage Company without any kind of licensing and violation of CFTC and NFA; taking your money from your account, making desk dealing, and play as a Broker without license.

The company that hold your money, and acting as your "escrow agent" should be have licensing to act like Marketplace, Broker-Dealer and/or Brokerage Company.

Do not trust in the "unsecure" and "untrust" liquidity bridge from Boston Technologies; and do not trust neither in the liquidity providers that are used by Boston Technologies.

Ask to the NFA and CFTC for the Boston Technologies license.

Boston Technologies website:
Boston Technologies - MetaTrader 4 Bridges, Technical Solutions for Forex, CFD, and Futures Trading Platforms

NFA website:
NFA - National Futures Association

CFTC website:
U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission

Last edited:
acting as your "escrow agent" should be have licensing to act like Marketplace, Broker-Dealer and/or Brokerage Company.

Hello,

For as far as i know, BT have nothing to do with brokerage at all. They do not offer trading, ancillary or portfolio related services. They are rather a technology provider (hence the name) offering a plugin to several trading platforms that helps connecting them to liquidity providers.

I myself have no relation to BT, but i thought i'll comment as i know how such careless comments might harm a companies reputation specially that the comments were based on no particular case and has no proof of any kind.

Dear Michael,
The NFA itself will tell you that BT must NOT have any license, as they do not even act as an IB. If technology providers are to be NFA licensed, then i believe Intel shall have a license too for manufacturing the PC that you use to trade.

Good luck

Boston Technologies

While it is true that acting as a technology provider to the FX (OTC) space does not require NFA membership or CFTC registration, it is hardly the basis on which Boston Technologies (BT) operates.

At face value, BT offers technology solutions to the retail FX market. However while this may hold true for many of their institutional clients, it is not so for much of their smaller clients.

Consider the following:
1) BT holds clients funds on deposit with both regulated and non-regulated entities.
2) BT's technology defaults to the benefit of the broker (FCM/FDM). In the absence of a broker, BT is able to deploy their technology to their own benefit. A major conflict of interest.
3) BT claims to not act as anything but a technology solution but receive income from the spread, in many cases without the clients knowledge. This is either garnered in the form of an IB fee paid by the counterparty or by BT simply marking up the trades through price manipulation.
4) BT has recently chosen to move their business offshore (Boston Trading as opposed to Technologies), or at least the trading arm of it (to Belize). They believe this will give them greater flexibility in acting as a broker without repercussions from the local regulations despite the fact that they still take client deposits in the name of the US based company.

This is just a cursory glance at the business. A more informed and thorough look will reveal further anomalies.

Tread carefully.

boston technologies

Boston technologies are offering turnkey solution to start your own brokerage,
If any one has exprience with their srevice

they are big scammer

THEY WILL MAKE U THEIR WHITE LABEL/IB, MARKUP UR SPREADS ETC. THEY ARE BROKERAGE EVIL ETC. :mad:

Date: xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: White Label of the Client Terminal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Kenny Hsieh <kenny@bostontechnologies.com>
Cc: Rahul Mehta <rahul@bostontechnologies.com>, Natallia Hunik <natallia@bostontechnologies.com>

Hello Kenny,

Client terminal White Label is ready. Download link: http://www.metaquotes.net/files/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.exe
Please use this link in future in order to download updated versions (new builds) of the client terminal.
After you add new groups, please do not forget to restart your servers (both demo and live). This is necessary for the correct operation of the servers.
Make sure that the "Owner" field for your IB groups on the live server is filled out identically to that of the demo server.

Best regards, XXXXXX XXXXXX
MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Learn more about our products: MetaTrader 4 and TeamWox

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and contains PROPRIETARY, CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the named recipient of this e-mail message or have otherwise received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail, delete the message and destroy all copies.

Dear Javier Keeth:

1. First, please experience a company before talked about them.

2. I am personally experienced Boston Technologies... They are SCAM!!

3. Yes, you are totally right... Boston Technologies used the word "technologies" to confused the US Regulators, but they received and keep deposits from Clients, made Desk Dealing, and taking risk at hedging clients... that is in the simple words Broker - Dealer.

4. If you made your homework, you will found that Mr. George Popescu, comming from Tradex Swiss AG, than rename the company to Boston Trading and Research, later Boston Technologies, and NOW with the new name BT Prime Broker. Mr. George Popescu just stolen money from clients and changed the name. And ALL companies have the same address!!!!

We do not want to gave the wrong or harm impression of Boston Technologies, we just gave the ONLY RIGHT impression!! and better our experienced!!! and we can proven it!!!

SCAM // FRAUD // AVOID

Hello,

For as far as i know, BT have nothing to do with brokerage at all. They do not offer trading, ancillary or portfolio related services. They are rather a technology provider (hence the name) offering a plugin to several trading platforms that helps connecting them to liquidity providers.

I myself have no relation to BT, but i thought i'll comment as i know how such careless comments might harm a companies reputation specially that the comments were based on no particular case and has no proof of any kind.

Dear Michael,
The NFA itself will tell you that BT must NOT have any license, as they do not even act as an IB. If technology providers are to be NFA licensed, then i believe Intel shall have a license too for manufacturing the PC that you use to trade.

Good luck

Dear Javier Keeth:

1. First, please experience a company before talked about them.

2. I am personally experienced Boston Technologies... They are SCAM!!

3. Yes, you are totally right... Boston Technologies used the word "technologies" to confused the US Regulators, but they received and keep deposits from Clients, made Desk Dealing, and taking risk at hedging clients... that is in the simple words Broker - Dealer.

4. If you made your homework, you will found that Mr. George Popescu, comming from Tradex Swiss AG, than rename the company to Boston Trading and Research, later Boston Technologies, and NOW with the new name BT Prime Broker. Mr. George Popescu just stolen money from clients and changed the name. And ALL companies have the same address!!!!

We do not want to gave the wrong or harm impression of Boston Technologies, we just gave the ONLY RIGHT impression!! and better our experienced!!! and we can proven it!!!

SCAM // FRAUD // AVOID

Could you provide evidence for your claims?

say.... Javier you have resurfaced!

trying to misdirect again, wasn't fig just a wonderful example of how to do business!

say.... Javier you have resurfaced!

trying to misdirect again, wasn't fig just a wonderful example of how to do business!

Intriguing accusation. In his post above, Javier appeared to be defending BT, not attacking it like investfx. I'm not sure I see a firm link between the two.

Back