Bragging about bullet dodging thread

cowmadagan

Sergeant
I started down $150 bucks when I woke up this morning..erm...afternoon..

I ended up, up 28 cents. (that's not slang)

This thread is for any one to post the joys of ending up making pocket change when you thought you'd be down for the day, week, whatever.:D

Correction: I almost made it to four bucks!

Last edited:
damn...two days ago I was down $150 again...today I woke up up $40, went down over $200, ended up up $50...
Can someone please tell me how to do the up without the down?

I should add that I was up a C bill until I had a heavy CAD deal that bounced through a very predictable stop..

C'est la vie.

Last edited:
......Bros,up and down is part of the business.In fact,.... no up without down and no down without up!!!!!

I was down $199 when I woke up today.
Up six. Still down on the week.
I'm going to try to kill my inner pirate and just stay the hell away from gold.

FOMC today was a bit of a bullet dodger for me. I had not focused on this news to the point of trading it, but my bot bought USDCHF about 5 minutes before the event -- a happy coincidence that placed the Swissy at the bottom of the BB range just at the right time. Figuring that an upside spike was the most likely result, I let the bot have its way.

In retrospect, I should have removed the bot's conservative TP and let the spike run a bit longer, but what the heck -- a win is a win!

I did manage to squeeze a few more pips on the retrace, so happy happy, joy joy. ;)

MM

Scalper? Moi?

Yeah I decided to take a stab at the NZ rates too.

scalper%20moi.jpg

I traded the FOMC as well and got out with some profit, but was reminded once again that I'm not a news trader. I made 14 pips when the fear took over and I decided to jump out early, then watch as the same order would have netted a total of 40 pips on the same 15 min candle. Oh well, it ended in profit in the end!

hahahahhaahhahahahahahahhaahhahhahahahahhahaha

I just caught that gold move by accident while working on that video! 62 pips!

erm...I mean 620 pips because silly gold goes off of teensy-weensy pips

Last edited:
Back