Brave Climbing FX Scam/ Meta 5 - I lost 50K

paulowillo84

Recruit
Hey Guys,
I'm sharing this thread to try to help others, I'm really not looking for people to troll me. This experience has left me pushed so far to the point of suicide words can not comprehend. I am struggling to get through every day at the moment and am screaming at myself trying to answer why I made such basic silly errors due to other stressors in my life. Unfortunately, a few days ago I was victim to a scam on the Meta 5 app with a broker called Brave Climbing fx. Somebody added me on Instagram and over a period of months just became a friend, one day they dropped a hint about this site. I ashamedly had a moment's extreme stupidity due to some other personal issues going on and I placed my money on the broker site after several successful trades. 50,000 USD was stolen, I've reported it to the FBI, and FCA as I'm from the UK, UK Antifraud etc. This person is still trying to get more from me and the brokers refuse to give me my money back. please don't use them, please report them and if anyone anywhere can either help or has gone through the same thing as I am right now then id be happy to know how the hell I get over this. see attached images below.

Attachments

• IMG_7318.jpg
    IMG_7318.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_7327.jpg
    IMG_7327.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7330.jpg
    IMG_7330.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 44
Hey Guys,
I'm sharing this thread to try to help others, I'm really not looking for people to troll me. This experience has left me pushed so far to the point of suicide words can not comprehend. I am struggling to get through every day at the moment and am screaming at myself trying to answer why I made such basic silly errors due to other stressors in my life. Unfortunately, a few days ago I was victim to a scam on the Meta 5 app with a broker called Brave Climbing fx. Somebody added me on Instagram and over a period of months just became a friend, one day they dropped a hint about this site. I ashamedly had a moment's extreme stupidity due to some other personal issues going on and I placed my money on the broker site after several successful trades. 50,000 USD was stolen, I've reported it to the FBI, and FCA as I'm from the UK, UK Antifraud etc. This person is still trying to get more from me and the brokers refuse to give me my money back. please don't use them, please report them and if anyone anywhere can either help or has gone through the same thing as I am right now then id be happy to know how the hell I get over this. see attached images below.
braveclimbingfx.com is this the correct website?
How do you deposit the money?
Why haven't you searched about them before you risk a huge amount?

Hey Guys,
I am not from UK . So cant register complaint. I have lost collectively same amount to the same site

Don't
Hey Guys,
do not pay them any more money!!! Hopeful the authorities would help you out.

Back