Brave Climbing Global Capital.

Efos2016

Private
Has anyone successfully Retrieved money from Brave Climbing global Braveclimbingfx.com . They charge a 10%percent fee at withdrawal and 3% penalty for everyday past 7 days. This is on the total amount in your account.
They way this works is they as you to join and have a level with a bonus for each 10 k deposits. When you go to withdraw your money they say you must pay a 10% "tax" for your total account amount. You have seven days to make the transaction and if you don't they start to penalize 3% of your total everyday.

Has anyone successfully Retrieved money from Brave Climbing global Braveclimbingfx.com . They charge a 10%percent fee at withdrawal and 3% penalty for everyday past 7 days. This is on the total amount in your account.
They way this works is they as you to join and have a level with a bonus for each 10 k deposits. When you go to withdraw your money they say you must pay a 10% "tax" for your total account amount. You have seven days to make the transaction and if you don't they start to penalize 3% of your total everyday.
Asking victims to pay fees and taxes is part of the scam to steal more money from you. DO NOT pay any fees or taxes they ask for. Start by taking screen shots of all conversations, trades, their website, etc. for your records. What country are you from so we can further advise where to report.

The video below shows how these scams work and they are called Pig Butchering.

Asking victims to pay fees and taxes is part of the scam to steal more money from you. DO NOT pay any fees or taxes they ask for. Start by taking screen shots of all conversations, trades, their website, etc. for your records. What country are you from so we can further advise where to report.

The video below shows how these scams work and they are called Pig Butchering.

I'm from the US. Thanks for the info.

Take screenshots of all trades, messages, their website, wallets used, etc. for your records. Then please file reports with the FBI via IC3, FINRA, CFTC, FTC and the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO). If you need links please let us know.

I have already started screen shot of everything including saving emails. They have a business license in London and have an office in Hong Kong I think. I have a copy of their business license from London. I appreciate your help.

Take screenshots of all trades, messages, their website, wallets used, etc. for your records. Then please file reports with the FBI via IC3, FINRA, CFTC, FTC and the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO). If you need links please let us know.
Yes links would help. Please provide.

Yes links would help. Please provide.
FBI IC3

FINRA

FTC

GASO

CFTC

You can also file a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office for the State you live in.

You can likely claim this as a Ponzi Loss on your tax return for 2022. The article below includes more information.

You can likely claim this as a Ponzi Loss on your tax return for 2022. The article below includes more information.

Thanks that is a great idea. I also have some legal help that will go after coinbase insurance under the money laundering fraud act. It will just take time.

I have been defrauded too ..
They are asking for 10% and i have a huge amount stuck there .. i know its irrecoverable .. just writing it for people to know . Dont invest with brave climb at all..

Back